The Cleveland Cavaliers will look to leading scorer Darius Garland when they try to upset the Joel Embiid-led Philadelphia 76ers on March 15, 2023. The Cavaliers (44-27) are a 2.5-point underdog against the 76ers (45-22). The game features a point total of 220.5.
Last time out, the 76ers won on Sunday 112-93 against the Wizards. In the win, Embiid paced Philadelphia with 34 points.
In their last matchup on Tuesday, the Cavaliers claimed a 120-104 victory against the Hornets. Evan Mobley scored 26 points in Cleveland’s win, leading the team.
Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
76ers Vs. Cavaliers Odds, Betting Line, Matchup Info
- When: Wednesday, March 15, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse in Cleveland, Ohio
- TV: ESPN, BSOH, and NBCS-PH
- Spread Favorite: 76ers -2.5
- Moneyline Favorite: 76ers -138
- Moneyline Underdog: Cavaliers +115
- Over/Under: 220.5 points
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
76ers Betting Trends
- The 76ers have put together a 38-28-1 ATS record so far this year.
- Philadelphia has covered the spread 22 times this season (22-17-1 ATS) when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- The 76ers have been victorious in 34, or 72.3%, of the 47 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, Philadelphia has come away with a win 30 times in 40 chances when named as a favorite of at least -138 or shorter on the moneyline.
- 76ers games have hit the over 38 out of 67 times this season.
- Philadelphia’s games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 220.5 points 41 times.
- The average point total in 76ers games this year is 225.8, 5.3 more than this matchup’s over/under.
76ers Top Performers
76ers Season Stats
- Philadelphia outscores opponents by 4.3 points per game (scoring 115.0 per game to rank 14th in the league while giving up 110.7 per contest to rank third in the NBA) and has a +288 scoring differential overall.
- The 40.6 rebounds per game the 76ers average rank 28th in the NBA. Their opponents pull down 41.3 per outing.
- The 76ers are averaging 115.0 points per game this season when playing at home, which is 0.1 fewer points than they’re averaging on the road (115.1).
- When playing at home, Philadelphia is ceding 3.2 fewer points per game (109.3) than on the road (112.5).
- In their last 20 games, the 76ers are putting up 116.2 points per contest, 1.2 more than their season average (115.0).
- Philadelphia is ceding 110.9 points per game in its last 20 games, which is 0.2 more points than it is allowing for the season (110.7).
- The 76ers are making 0.1 fewer threes per contest over their previous 20 games (12.6) compared to their season average (12.7), but they are producing a better three-point percentage over their previous 20 contests (40.7%) compared to their season mark (38.9%).
76ers Recent And Upcoming Schedule
|3/10||Trail Blazers||W 120-119||Home||-8.5|
Ready to place a bet on the 76ers? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Cavaliers Betting Trends
- Cleveland has compiled a 39-31-1 ATS record so far this season.
- The Cavaliers have covered the spread four times this year (4-6 ATS) when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Cleveland has been the underdog 15 times and won three, or 20%, of those games.
- The Cavaliers have a record of 2-7 in games where sportsbooks have them as underdogs of at least +115 on the moneyline.
- So far this season, 35 out of Cleveland’s 71 games with an over/under have hit the over.
- The Cavaliers and their opponents have combined to score more than 220.5 points in 34 of 71 games this season.
- Cleveland’s contests this season have a 218.7-point average over/under, 1.8 fewer points than this game’s total.
Cavaliers Top Performers
Cavaliers Season Stats
- On offense, Cleveland is the 25th-ranked team in the NBA (112.1 points per game). On defense, it is best (106.6 points allowed per game).
- The 41.5 rebounds per game the Cavaliers accumulate rank 23rd in the league. Their opponents grab 40.7.
- At home Cleveland is scoring 113.7 points per game, 3.1 more than it is averaging away (110.6).
- In 2022-23 the Cavaliers are conceding 4.0 fewer points per game at home (104.6) than on the road (108.6).
- Cleveland’s offense has been improved over its last 20 games, racking up 114.2 points per contest compared to the 112.1 it has averaged this season.
- The Cavaliers have been a little improved on the defensive end of the floor recently, allowing 105.5 points per game over their last 20 outings compared to the 106.6 they’ve surrendered per game this year.
- Cleveland is trending up from beyond the arc over its last 20 outings, making 11.9 threes per game and shooting 37.0% from long range in comparison to its season-long averages of 11.5 makes and 36.5% from distance in the 2022-23 season.
Cavaliers Recent And Upcoming Schedule
Looking to place a bet on the Cavaliers? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Some betting offers available only in New Jersey and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.