The Indiana Pacers will look to top scorer Buddy Hield when they attempt to upset Joel Embiid and the Philadelphia 76ers on March 18, 2023. The Pacers (32-38) are 6-point underdogs against the 76ers (47-22). The game features an over/under of 231.5.
In their last game on Friday, the 76ers secured a 121-82 victory against the Hornets. Embiid scored a team-leading 38 points for Philadelphia in the win.
The Pacers won their most recent game 139-123 against the Bucks on Thursday. Andrew Nembhard totaled 24 points, one rebound and five assists for Indiana.
Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
76ers Vs. Pacers Odds, Betting Line, Matchup Info
- When: Saturday, March 18, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Gainbridge Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, Indiana
- TV: BSIN and NBCS-PH
- Spread Favorite: 76ers -6
- Moneyline Favorite: 76ers -246
- Moneyline Underdog: Pacers +199
- Over/Under: 231.5 points
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
76ers Betting Trends
- The 76ers are 40-28-1 ATS this season.
- Philadelphia has an ATS record of 11-9 when playing as at least 6-point favorites this season.
- The 76ers have come away with 36 wins in the 49 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This year, Philadelphia has won 16 of 20 games when listed as at least -246 or better on the moneyline.
- 76ers games have gone over the point total 39 out of 69 times this season.
- In 22 games this season, Philadelphia and its opponents have gone over 231.5 combined points.
- The average total in 76ers games this season is 225.5, 6.0 points fewer than this matchup’s over/under.
76ers Top Performers
76ers Season Stats
- Philadelphia outscores opponents by 4.9 points per game (scoring 115.2 per game to rank 13th in the league while allowing 110.3 per contest to rank third in the NBA) and has a +336 scoring differential overall.
- The 41.0 rebounds per game the 76ers average rank 27th in the NBA. Their opponents pull down 41.1 per contest.
- When playing at home, the 76ers are putting up 0.4 fewer points per game (115.0) than they are away from home (115.4).
- In 2022-23, Philadelphia is giving up 109.3 points per game at home. On the road, it is allowing 111.4.
- The 76ers have fared better offensively over their previous 20 games, generating 116.4 points per contest, 1.2 more than their season average of 115.2.
- Over its last 20 games, Philadelphia is ceding 108.5 points per contest, 1.8 fewer points than its season average (110.3).
- In their previous 20 games, the 76ers are draining 12.5 three-pointers per contest, 0.2 fewer threes than their season average (12.7). They sport a better three-point percentage over their previous 20 games (40.2%) compared to their season average (38.9%).
76ers Recent And Upcoming Schedule
|3/10||Trail Blazers||W 120-119||Home||-8.5|
Ready to place a bet on the 76ers? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Pacers Betting Trends
- Indiana has compiled a 38-31-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Pacers have covered the spread 11 times this year (11-6 ATS) when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- This season, Indiana has been the underdog 51 times and won 20, or 39.2%, of those games.
- This season, the Pacers have won five of their 16 games, or 31.2%, when they’re the underdog by at least +199 on the moneyline.
- So far this season, 35 out of Indiana’s 70 games with an over/under have gone over the point total.
- The Pacers have combined with their opponent to score more than 231.5 points in 36 of 70 games this season.
- Indiana’s games this year have had a 233.9-point total on average, 2.4 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Pacers Top Performers
Pacers Season Stats
- Indiana is 10th in the league in points scored (115.9 per game) and fifth-worst in points allowed (118.0).
- The Pacers lose the rebound battle by 4.2 boards on average. They record 41.5 rebounds per game, 24th in the league, while their opponents pull down 45.7.
- In 2022-23 Indiana is averaging 5.4 more points per game at home (118.6) than on the road (113.2).
- At home the Pacers are giving up 117.6 points per game, 0.8 fewer points than they are away (118.4).
- Indiana has seen an uptick in scoring recently, putting up 117.8 points per game in its last 20 outings, 1.9 points more than the 115.9 it has scored this year.
- The Pacers have been less stingy on the defensive side of the ball lately, allowing 120.9 points per game over their last 20 outings compared to the 118.0 points per game their opponents average over the 2022-23 season.
- While Indiana is knocking down the same number of threes per game over its past 20 outings compared to its season-long average (13.9), it is doing so while shooting a higher percentage (37.1% from deep over the last 20, 36.5% on the season).
Pacers Recent And Upcoming Schedule
Looking to place a bet on the Pacers? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Some betting offers available only in New Jersey and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.