Andrew Landry (+50000 odds to win) heads into the 2023 Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course after he missed the cut at the World Wide Technology Championship in his last tournament The Southampton, Bermuda course will host 132 competitors from November 9-11, all seeking the title last claimed by Seamus Power
Landry has competed in 22 tournaments in the past year. His best finish was 40th, his average finish was 57th, and he had the top round of the day two times.
This tournament is in Southampton, Bermuda from November 9-11. A total of 132 golfers will compete for a purse of $6.5M. The 6,828-yard course is a par 71, and Power is the previous winner.
Get the latest Vegas odds for Landry and the rest of the field at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Butterfield Bermuda Championship Info and Andrew Landry Odds to Win
- Date: November 9-11, 2023
- Location: Southampton, Bermuda
- Course: Port Royal Golf Course
- Par: 71 / 6,828 yards
- Purse: $6.5M
- Previous Winner: Seamus Power
- Landry Odds to Win: +50000
Landry’s Stats and Trends
- Landry has finished below par six times and carded five better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
- In his past five appearances, Landry has had an average finish of 51st.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past five tournaments.
- Landry hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in any of his past five tournaments, with an average finish of 51st.
- He has carded an average score of -6 in his past five tournaments.
Get a great first-time user offer at DraftKings Sportsbook using our link!
Landry’s Last 12 Month Averages
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Ready to place your bets? Head to DraftKings and pick Landry or anyone else at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship to win!
Landry’s Recent Performance
- World Wide Technology Championship: 73-69 (-2) – Missed cut
- Shriners Children’s Open: 75-68 (+1) – Missed cut
- Sanderson Farms Championship: 70-67-73-72 (-6) – Placed 56th
- Fortinet Championship: 72-69-69-72 (-6) – Placed 45th
- Wyndham Championship: 74-74 (+8) – Missed cut
|Total||Within 3 Strokes of Leader||Within 5 Strokes of Leader||Under AVG|
Get great bonuses if you sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our exclusive link.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.