The AFC Championship Game of the NFL playoffs will see the Kansas City Chiefs (14-3) and Cincinnati Bengals (12-4) squaring off at Arrowhead Stadium on Sunday, January 29, 2023.
The Bengals are expected to have a shot as underdogs (+1.5) in their matchup against the Chiefs (the game has a total of 48 points).
Chiefs vs. Bengals Info
- Date: Sunday, January 29, 2023
- Time: 6:30 PM ET
- Channel: CBS
- City: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: Arrowhead Stadium
Chiefs vs. Bengals Betting Trends
- Chiefs games this season have featured more combined points than this contest’s total of 48 points 10 times, including the regular season and playoffs.
- Cincinnati and its opponents have combined to score more than 48 points in six of 16 regular and postseason games this season.
- These two teams racked up a combined 55.3 points per game in the regular season, 7.3 more than this matchup’s total.
- These two teams surrendered a combined 41.8 points per game during the regular season, 6.2 fewer points than the over/under for this contest.
- The Chiefs had an average total of 49.6 in their matchups during the regular season, 1.6 more points than the over/under for this game.
- The Bengals had a 44.9-point average over/under in their outings during the regular season, 3.1 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Chiefs vs. Bengals Game Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Chiefs Best Players
- Patrick Mahomes II has thrown for 5,250 yards, completing 67.1% of his passes and recording 41 touchdowns and 12 interceptions this season. He’s also run for 358 yards (21.1 ypg) on 61 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Isiah Pacheco, has carried the ball 170 times for 830 yards (48.8 per game), scoring five times.
- Travis Kelce’s 1,338 yards as a receiver lead the team. He’s been targeted 152 times and has collected 110 catches and 12 touchdowns.
Bengals Best Players
- Joe Burrow has compiled 4,475 yards on 68.3% passing while tossing 35 touchdown passes with 12 interceptions this season. He’s also rushed for 257 yards with five scores.
- Joe Mixon has rushed for 814 yards on 210 carries this year while scoring seven times on the ground. He’s also added 60 catches, totaling 441 yards and two touchdowns through the air.
- Ja’Marr Chase has racked up 1,046 receiving yards on 87 catches to pace his squad this season while scoring nine touchdowns as a receiver.
Chiefs vs. Bengals Computer Pick
|Bengals (+1.5)||Over (48)||Chiefs 25 Bengals 24|
Some betting offers available only in New Jersey and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.