The Boston Celtics are a 10-point favorite against the Miami Heat when the Celtics (57-25) and the Heat (44-38) meet on May 19, 2023. The game features a point total of 215.
The Heat will seek another victory over the Celtics following a 123-116 win on Wednesday. Jimmy Butler led the Heat in the win with 35 points, while Jayson Tatum had 30 in the losing effort for the Celtics.
Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Celtics Vs. Heat Odds, Betting Line, Matchup Info
- When: Friday, May 19, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts
- TV: TNT
- Spread Favorite: Celtics -10
- Moneyline Favorite: Celtics -483
- Moneyline Underdog: Heat +365
- Over/Under: 215 points
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Celtics Betting Trends
- The Celtics are 44-36-2 ATS this season.
- Boston is 6-10-1 ATS this season when playing as at least 10-point favorites.
- The Celtics have been chosen as favorites in 72 games this year and have walked away with the win 51 times (70.8%) in those games.
- This year, Boston has won 10 of 16 games when listed as at least -483 or better on the moneyline.
- The Celtics and their opponents have combined to hit the over 40 out of 82 times this season.
- Boston’s games this season have featured more combined points than this contest’s total of 215 points 65 times.
- Celtics matchups this year have an average total of 229.4, 14.4 more points than this game’s over/under.
Celtics Top Performers
Celtics Season Stats
- Boston’s +535 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 6.5 points per game) is a result of scoring 117.9 points per game (fourth in the NBA) while allowing 111.4 per outing (fourth in the league).
- The Celtics are seventh in the league at 45.3 rebounds per game. That’s 1.3 more than the 44 their opponents average.
- The Celtics are posting 120.5 points per game when playing at home. In road games, they are averaging 115.4 points per contest.
- At home, Boston is allowing 1.9 fewer points per game (110.5) than in road games (112.4).
- Over their last 20 games, the Celtics are scoring 116 points per contest, 1.9 fewer points than their season average (117.9).
- Boston has played better defensively over its last 20 games, allowing 107.8 points per contest, 3.6 fewer points than its season average of 111.4 allowed.
- In their previous 20 games, the Celtics are sinking 15.8 treys per contest, 0.2 fewer threes than their season average (16). They have a better three-point percentage over their last 20 games (38.9%) compared to their season average (37.6%).
Celtics Recent And Upcoming Schedule
Ready to place a bet on the Celtics? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Heat Betting Trends
- Miami has put together a 31-49-2 ATS record so far this year.
- This season, Miami has won seven out of the 23 games, or 30.4%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Heat have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +365 odds on them winning this game.
- A total of 40 Miami’s games this season have gone over the point total.
- The Heat have played 52 games this season that finished with a combined score over 215 points.
- Miami’s average game total this season has been 219.3, 4.3 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Heat Top Performers
Heat Season Stats
- On offense Miami is the worst squad in the NBA (109.5 points per game). However defensively it is second-best (109.8 points conceded per game).
- The Heat are 27th in the NBA at 40.6 rebounds per game. That’s 1.3 fewer than the 41.9 their opponents average.
- Miami is scoring more points at home (111.4 per game) than on the road (107.5).
- The Heat are giving up more points at home (110.2 per game) than on the road (109.3).
- On the offensive side of the ball, Miami has increased its output a little bit over its last 20 games, scoring 113 points per contest over that stretch as opposed to the 109.5 it has put up over the course of this season.
- The Heat have been less stingy on the defensive side of the ball as of late, giving up 110.1 points per game during their last 20 contests compared to the 109.8 points per game their opponents average over the 2022-23 season.
- Over its last 20 outings, Miami is making 1.8 more three-pointers per game than its season long average (13.8 compared to 12 season-long), while also shooting a higher percentage from beyond the arc in that span (37.4% compared to 34.4% season-long).
Heat Recent And Upcoming Schedule
Looking to place a bet on the Heat? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Some betting offers available only in New Jersey and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.