The Miami Heat will look to leading scorer Bam Adebayo when they try to upset the Jayson Tatum-led Boston Celtics on May 27, 2023. The Heat (44-38) are a 2.5-point underdog against the Celtics (57-25). The over/under for the game is set at 208.5.
The teams meet again after the Celtics defeated the Heat 110-97 Thursday. In the Celtics’ victory, Derrick White scored 24 points (and added three rebounds and one assist), while Duncan Robinson scored 18 in the loss for the Heat.
Celtics Vs. Heat Odds, Betting Line, Matchup Info
- When: Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: FTX Arena in Miami, Florida
- TV: TNT
- Spread Favorite: Celtics -2.5
- Moneyline Favorite: Celtics -132
- Moneyline Underdog: Heat +110
- Over/Under: 208.5 points
Celtics Betting Trends
- The Celtics have covered 44 times in 82 games with a spread this season.
- Boston has an ATS record of 33-33-2 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites this season.
- The Celtics have won in 51, or 70.8%, of the 72 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This year, Boston has won 49 of 68 games when listed as at least -132 or better on the moneyline.
- A total of 40 out of the Celtics’ 82 games this season have hit the over.
- Boston’s games this season have featured more combined points than this contest’s total of 208.5 points 68 times.
- The Celtics have an average point total of 229.4 in their games this year, 20.9 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Celtics Top Performers
Celtics Season Stats
- Boston averages 117.9 points per game (fourth in the league) while allowing 111.4 per contest (fourth in the NBA). It has a +535 scoring differential overall and outscores opponents by 6.5 points per game.
- The Celtics rank seventh in the league at 45.3 rebounds per game. That’s 1.3 more than the 44 their opponents average.
- At home, the Celtics are scoring 5.1 more points per game (120.5) than they are in away games (115.4).
- In 2022-23, Boston is ceding 110.5 points per game when playing at home. In road games, it is allowing 112.4.
- The Celtics are scoring 114.6 points per contest in their past 20 games, which is 3.3 fewer points than their average for the season (117.9).
- While Boston is allowing 111.4 points per game in 2022-23, it has bettered that mark over its past 20 games, allowing 109.1 points per contest.
- The Celtics are making 0.7 fewer treys per game over their last 20 games (15.3) compared to their season average (16), but they are posting a better three-point percentage over their last 20 contests (38.4%) compared to their season mark (37.6%).
Celtics Recent And Upcoming Schedule
Heat Betting Trends
- Miami has won 31 games against the spread this year, while failing to cover or pushing 51 times.
- The Heat are 10-10 ATS this year when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Miami has been underdogs in 23 games this season and won seven (30.4%) of those contests.
- The Heat have a record of 7-13 in games where oddsmakers have them as underdogs of at least +110 on the moneyline.
- A total of 40 Miami’s games this season have gone over the point total.
- The Heat have combined with their opponent to score more than 208.5 points in 63 of 82 games this season.
- Miami’s average game total this season has been 219.3, 10.8 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Heat Top Performers
Heat Season Stats
- Miami is the worst squad in the NBA in points scored (109.5 per game) but second-best in points allowed (109.8).
- The Heat average 40.6 rebounds per game (27th in league) while allowing 41.9 per outing to opponents. They are outrebounded by 1.3 boards per game.
- At home, Miami scores 111.4 points per game. Away, it averages 107.5.
- The Heat are giving up more points at home (110.2 per game) than on the road (109.3).
- On offense, Miami has picked up its production slightly over its last 20 games, scoring 114.1 points per contest over that stretch as opposed to the 109.5 it has racked up over the course of this year.
- The Heat have been a little improved on the defensive end of the floor recently, giving up 108.8 points per game over their last 20 outings compared to the 109.8 they’ve conceded per game this season.
- Over its last 20 contests, Miami is making 1.6 more three-pointers per game than its season long average (13.6 compared to 12 season-long), while also shooting a higher percentage from beyond the arc in that span (38.1% compared to 34.4% season-long).
Heat Recent And Upcoming Schedule
Some betting offers available only in New Jersey and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.