It’s been a weird month for sports fans and businesses. We should be preparing for the third weekend of the Big Dance and anticipating the playoff matches for the NBA and NHL.
This has been hard on so many people and it feels really disconnecting for millions. However, sports bring us together and a big name in sports wants to do something positive for those in need.
DraftKings Charity To Donate Up To $1 Million
Get involved for free
Getting involved in this DraftKings Charity is super simple and doesn’t cost a dime.
- Just flip a hat inside-out, take a pic, and post it to Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram with the #DKRally tag.
- Each post will mean one dollar DraftKings will donate to United Way.
- They’ve already pledged $500,000 to COVID-19 relief efforts.
- Tag your friends to increase the output.
- DK wants to donate that whole million but we have to get it done together.
The DFS powerhouse has been on a major surge since opening sports betting in New Jersey in August 2018. They have grown to different states, kept the daily fantasy game strong, and now added casino games to their sportsbook app in certain states.
We’re committing $500,000 to @UnitedWay’s COVID-19 relief efforts. Help us make it $1 Million.
1. Take a pic or vid in a rally cap & share with #DKRally
2. Tag friends
3. For every post, we’ll donate $1 until we reach our $1 Million goal.
— DraftKings (@DraftKings) March 23, 2020
While most major leagues are on hiatus, they’ve kept fans in the game with freeroll pools on presidential debates, TV shows, and other wild content.
They’ve kept the momentum going by sticking to their formula: be creative, be bold, and work to your customer’s strong suits.
People have talked about giving back in this time of crisis. United Way is doing a lot to help people and businesses in hard-hit areas. Well, this is a time to give back and do something memorable.
Flip the hat, take a selfie, and post to social media. Have some fun and think positively about wearing your rally hat when teams come back to play.