The Rice Owls (18-15) will try to end a three-game road slide when squaring off against the Duquesne Dukes (20-12) on March 19, 2023 at UPMC Cooper Fieldhouse.
The Dukes face the Owls in a game that Duquesne is currently a favorite by 6 points. The over/under for the matchup is 157.
Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Duquesne Betting Line, Matchup Info Vs. Rice
- When: Sunday, March 19, 2023 at 1:30 PM ET
- Where: UPMC Cooper Fieldhouse in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: FloS
- Spread Favorite: Duquesne -6
- Moneyline Favorite: Duquesne -265
- Moneyline Underdog: Rice +212
- Over/Under: 157 points
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Duquesne Betting Trends
- The Dukes have put together a 17-15-0 ATS record so far this year.
- Duquesne has been favored by 6 points or more 13 times this season, and covered the spread in six of those contests.
- The Dukes have won in 17, or 68%, of the 25 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, Duquesne has come away with a win 10 times in 12 chances when named as a favorite of at least -265 or better on the moneyline.
- Dukes games have hit the over 17 out of 32 times this season.
- Duquesne’s 32 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 157 points 10 times.
- The average point total in Dukes games this season is 145.7, 11.3 points fewer than this matchup’s over/under.
Duquesne Top Performers
|Dae Dae Grant||32||15.1||4.6||2.5||1.2||0.1||2.8|
|Jimmy Clark III||32||12.2||4.0||2.4||2.4||0.1||1.5|
Duquesne Season Stats
- Duquesne’s +126 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 3.9 points per game) is a result of scoring 74.8 points per game (101st in college basketball) while allowing 70.9 per outing (204th in college basketball).
- The Dukes average 33.9 rebounds per game (101st in college basketball) compared to the 34.6 of their opponents.
- With 73.6 points per game in A-10 action, the Dukes are averaging 1.2 fewer points per game in conference games compared to their overall average (74.8 PPG).
- Duquesne is surrendering 70.9 points per game in conference games this season, which equals its season average.
- The Dukes are hitting 9.1 three-pointers per game this year in conference matchups, which is 0.1 more threes per game than their season average (9.0). Conversely, they have a worse three-point percentage in A-10 tilts (36.1%) compared to overall (36.3%).
- Offensively Duquesne has played better at home this year, averaging 75.1 points per game, compared to 73.8 per game when playing on the road.
- When playing at home, the Dukes are ceding 10.3 fewer points per game (66.8) than in road games (77.1).
Duquesne Recent And Upcoming Schedule
|2/22/2023||La Salle||W 91-74||Away||-2|
|3/8/2023||La Salle||L 81-70||Home||-6.5|
Catch live college hoops action, including March Madness, on Paramount+. Click here to sign up and start watching live sports, originals and tons of shows and movies from your favorite networks.
Rice Betting Trends
- Rice is 14-16-0 ATS this year.
- The Owls have covered the spread four times this season (4-5 ATS) when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- Rice has entered the game as underdogs 16 times this season and won five, or 31.2%, of those games.
- The Owls are 1-7 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +212 or more on the moneyline.
- So far this season, 20 out of Rice’s 30 games with an over/under have hit the over.
- The Owls have combined with their opponent to score more than 157 points in 15 of 30 games this season.
- Rice’s games this season have had an average of 153.1 points, 3.9 fewer points than this game’s point total.
Rice Top Performers
Rice Season Stats
- The Owls have a +9 scoring differential, putting up 76.7 points per game (58th in college basketball) and giving up 76.4 (334th in college basketball).
- Rice records 33.0 rebounds per game (165th in college basketball), compared to the 32.3 of its opponents.
- In 2022-23, the Owls have averaged 71.5 points per game in C-USA play, and 76.7 overall.
- In 2022-23, Rice has allowed 78.6 points per game in C-USA play, and 76.4 overall.
- The Owls make fewer 3-pointers in C-USA action (8.6 per game) than overall (9.0), and have a lower 3-point percentage in conference games (35.3%) than overall (35.7%).
- At home, Rice averages 81.1 points per game. On the road, it scores 71.4.
- The Owls give up 73.8 points per game at home, and 80.1 on the road.
Rice Recent And Upcoming Schedule
|3/2/2023||Florida Atlantic||L 103-74||Home||+8.5|
|3/4/2023||Florida International||L 90-83||Home||-5.5|
Catch live college basketball and tune in to March Madness on Paramount+.
Some betting offers available only in New Jersey and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.