The Philadelphia Eagles (14-3) and San Francisco 49ers (13-4) will meet in the NFC Championship game at Lincoln Financial Field on Sunday, January 29, 2023.
The Eagles are favored (-2.5) in an expected close game with the 49ers. The total is set at 45.5 points.
Eagles vs. 49ers Info
- Date: Sunday, January 29, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- City: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Venue: Lincoln Financial Field
Eagles vs. 49ers Betting Trends
- The Eagles and their opponents have combined to score more than 45.5 points in eight of 17 games, including the regular season and playoffs, this season.
- San Francisco has combined with its opponent to score more than 45.5 points in eight of 17 regular and postseason games this season.
- The teams combined to score 54.6 points per game during the regular season, 9.1 more than the over/under for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams combined to score 36.5 points per game during the regular season, nine fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Eagles had an average total of 45.4 in their matchups during the regular season, 0.1 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
- The average over/under for 49ers matchups in the regular season was 42.2, and that’s 3.3 fewer points than this game’s total.
Eagles vs. 49ers Game Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Eagles Best Players
- Jalen Hurts has been a dual threat for Philadelphia this season. He has 3,701 passing yards, completing 66.5% of his passes and throwing 22 touchdown passes and six interceptions this season. He’s rushed for 760 yards (50.7 ypg) on 165 carries with 13 rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Miles Sanders, has carried the ball 259 times for 1,269 yards (74.6 per game), scoring 11 times.
- A.J. Brown leads his squad with 1,496 yards as a receiver. He’s racked up that yardage on 88 catches (out of 146 targets) and scored 11 touchdowns.
49ers Best Players
- Brock Purdy has put up 1,374 passing yards, or 152.7 per game, this season. He has completed 67.1% of his passes and has recorded 13 touchdowns with four interceptions.
- Christian McCaffrey has rushed 244 times for a team-high 1,139 yards (67 per game) with eight touchdowns. He also leads the team through the air, as his 85 receptions this season are good for 741 yards, and he’s scored five touchdowns in the passing game.
- Brandon Aiyuk’s 1,015 receiving yards (59.7 yards per game) lead the team. He has 78 catches on 113 targets with eight touchdowns.
Eagles vs. 49ers Computer Pick
|Eagles (-2.5)||Over (45.5)||Eagles 24 49ers 21|
Some betting offers available only in New Jersey and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.