The NFC-leading Philadelphia Eagles (3-5-1) face the AFC-leading Cleveland Browns (6-3) on Sunday, November 22, 2020 at FirstEnergy Stadium, airing on FOX at 1 p.m. EST. The Eagles are a 3.5-point underdog in the matchup.
Eagles vs Browns – Live Betting Odds:
Eagles vs Browns – Betting Information
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Recent Head to Head: Eagles vs Browns
Eagles Players to Watch
- Carson Wentz has 2,091 passing yards (232.3 ypg) to lead Philadelphia, completing 58.2% of his passes and recording touchdown 12 passes and 12 interceptions over the course of nine games this season. He’s also helped out on the ground with 206 rushing yards (22.9 ypg) on 41 carries with five rushing touchdowns.
- Miles Sanders’ team-high 519 rushing yards (86.5 per game) have come on 86 carries, with three touchdowns in six games this year. He’s also tacked on 14 catches for 101 yards (16.8 per game).
- In nine games this season, Boston Scott has rushed for 246 yards (27.3 per game) on 51 carries with one touchdown.
- Travis Fulgham’s 443 receiving yards (73.8 yards per game) leads the team through six games. He has 30 catches on 49 targets with four touchdowns.
- Greg Ward has collected 282 yards (31.3 yards per game) and three touchdowns, reeling in 37 passes on 51 targets in nine games this year.
- Richard Rodgers’ 19 receptions have turned into 244 yards (27.1 ypg) through nine games played. He’s been targeted 23 times.
- Brandon Graham has 7.0 sacks to lead the team through nine games, and also has 9.0 tackles for loss and 28 tackles.
- Philadelphia’s leading tackler, Rodney McLeod, has 48 tackles, 2.0 tackles for loss, and one interception in nine games this year.
- Alex Singleton leads the team with one interception, while also recording 43 tackles, 1.0 tackle for loss, and one pass defended over nine games.
Eagles Fantasy Leaders
- Wentz is the 18th-best fantasy player overall this season and the 16th-best fantasy QB with 160.2 fantasy points (17.8 per game).
- Sanders has collected total 80.0 fantasy points this year (13.3 per game), which makes him the 80th-ranked player overall and the 24th-ranked running back.
- So far this season, Fulgham’s 68.3 total fantasy points make him the No. 100 fantasy player and No. 37 wide receiver. He averages11.4 fantasy points per game.
- Scott’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 162nd overall and 47th among running backs with 48.0 points (5.3 per game).
Eagles Injury Report
Scoring/Total Yards Trends
- The Eagles rack up four fewer points per game (23) than the Browns surrender (27).
- Philadelphia is 3-2 against the spread and 2-2-1 overall a season ago when the team scores at least 23 points.
- This season, Cleveland has a 3-2 record against the spread and a 5-0 record overall in games when it holds opponents to 24 or fewer points.
- The Eagles collect 25 fewer yards per game (332), than the Browns give up per outing (357).
- In games that Philadelphia picks up 332 or more yards, the team is 1-5 against the spread and 1-4-1 overall.
- Cleveland has a 2-4 record ATS and a 4-2 record overall when holding its opponents to 357 yards or less.
- The Eagles defense has allowed 26 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 24 the Browns have scored.
- In games where Cleveland scores at least 24 points this season, they are 5-0 overall and 3-2 against the spread.
- When Philadelphia allows opposing offenses to put 26 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 3-0-1 overall and 2-2 against the spread.
- The Eagles defense has surrendered an average of 345 yards per game this season, just three yards fewer than the 348 the Browns offense has averaged.
- In games that Philadelphia picked up 361 or more yards last season, the team went 5-5 against the spread and 7-3 overall.
- Philadelphia is 1-3 against the spread and 2-1-1 overall this season when their defense allows fewer yards than their season average.
Eagles 2020 Schedule
Powered By Data Skrive using data from