The Super Bowl matchup will feature the Philadelphia Eagles (14-3) and Kansas City Chiefs (14-3) taking the field at State Farm Stadium on Sunday, February 12, 2023.
The Eagles are favorites (-1.5) in a projected close matchup with the Chiefs. The total is set at 51 points.
Eagles vs. Chiefs Info
- Date: Sunday, February 12, 2023
- Time: 6:30 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- City: Glendale, Arizona
- Venue: State Farm Stadium
Eagles vs. Chiefs Betting Trends
- Eagles games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 51 points five times, including the regular season and playoffs.
- Kansas City has played 10 regular and postseason games this season that ended with a combined score over 51 points.
- These two teams averaged a combined 57.3 points per game in the regular season, 6.3 more than this matchup’s point total.
- These teams gave up a combined 41.9 points per game during the regular season, 9.1 fewer points than the over/under for this contest.
- Eagles outings in the regular season had an average total of 45.4, 5.6 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
- The Chiefs had a 49.6-point average over/under in their matchups during the regular season, 1.4 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Eagles vs. Chiefs Game Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Eagles Best Players
- Jalen Hurts has thrown for 3,701 yards, completing 66.5% of his passes and recording 22 touchdowns and six interceptions this season. He’s also run for 760 yards (50.7 ypg) on 165 carries with 13 rushing touchdowns.
- Miles Sanders has racked up 1,269 yards on 259 carries while finding paydirt 11 times.
- A.J. Brown leads his squad with 1,496 yards as a receiver. He’s racked up that yardage on 88 catches (out of 146 targets) and scored 11 touchdowns.
Chiefs Best Players
- Patrick Mahomes II has thrown for 5,250 yards (308.8 ypg) to lead Kansas City, completing 67.1% of his passes and recording 41 touchdown passes and 12 interceptions this season. He is also a playmaker on the ground, racking up 358 yards (21.1 ypg) on 61 carries with four touchdowns.
- Isiah Pacheco has run for 830 yards on 170 carries this year while scoring five times on the ground.
- Travis Kelce paces his team with 1,338 receiving yards on 110 receptions with 12 touchdowns.
Eagles vs. Chiefs Computer Pick
|Eagles (-1.5)||Under (51)||Eagles 28 Chiefs 21|
Watch live NFL games, including the Super Bowl, On The Go with NFL+ for $12.99! Get a limited time offer on NFL+ for the rest of this season so you can watch live games on your mobile devices, catch up with NFL Network live on mobile, and get live audio of every game. Check out our link for this great offer for NFL+ just in time for the Super Bowl!
Some betting offers available only in New Jersey and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.