Division rivals meet when the Philadelphia Eagles (1-4-1) visit the New York Giants (1-5) on Thursday, October 22, 2020, at Lincoln Financial Field. The Eagles opened as a 3.5-point favorite at most NJ sports betting sites in the matchup, which airs on FOX/NFL at 8:20 p.m. EDT.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 20, 2020, 1:41 a.m. EDT.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Recent Head to Head: Eagles vs Giants
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|12/29/2019||Eagles||Giants||-4||44||-210||+180||400-397 PHI||34-17 PHI|
|12/9/2019||Eagles||Eagles||-9||45.5||-435||+360||418-255 PHI||23-17 PHI|
Eagles Players to Watch
- Carson Wentz leads Philadelphia with 1,401 passing yards (233.5 ypg) on 138-of-235 with eight touchdowns against nine interceptions over the course of six games this season. He’s also one of the team leaders on the ground, picking up 171 rushing yards (28.5 ypg) on 28 carries while scoring four touchdowns on the ground.
- Miles Sanders has carried the ball 71 times for a team-high 434 yards (86.8 per game), with three touchdowns in five games this year. He’s also tacked on 12 catches for 91 yards (18.2 per game).
- Travis Fulgham’s 284 receiving yards pace all receivers on the team. He’s been targeted 26 times and has collected 18 receptions and three touchdowns through three games (averaging 94.7 yards per game).
- Greg Ward has collected 191 yards (31.8 yards per game) and two touchdowns, reeling in 24 passes on 34 targets in six games this year.
- Brandon Graham has collected 5.0 sacks to lead the team through six games, while also picking up 8 tackles for a loss and 15 tackles.
- Philadelphia’s tackle leader, Nathan Gerry, has 48 tackles and 3 tackles for a loss in six games this year.
Eagles Fantasy Leaders
- Wentz is the No. 10 fantasy player overall and the No. 10 fantasy quarterback with 115.1 points (averaging 19.2 per game).
- Sanders’ 68.5 total fantasy points (an average of 13.7 per game) are enough to place him 50th overall and 17th among running backs.
- So far this season, Fulgham averages 15.5 fantasy points per game on the way to 46.4 total fantasy points. That makes him the 93rd-ranked fantasy player overall and the 29th-ranked wide receiver.
- Ward is working on the 143rd-ranked fantasy season (56th among wide receivers) with 32.5 fantasy points, averaging 5.4 per game.
Eagles: WR DeSean Jackson: Questionable (Hamstring), OT Jason Peters: Out (Foot), G Brandon Brooks: Out (Torn Left Achilles), DT Malik Jackson: Questionable (Quadriceps), WR Alshon Jeffery: Questionable (Foot), TE Zach Ertz: Out (Ankle), OT Lane Johnson: Questionable (Ankle), G Isaac Seumalo: Out (Knee), CB Trevor Williams: Out (Ribs), TE Josh Perkins: Out (Upper Body), OLB Duke Riley: Questionable (Ribs), DE Daeshon Hall: Out (Knee), SS Rudy Ford: Out (Hamstring), TE Dallas Goedert: Out (Ankle), CB Avonte Maddox: Questionable (Ankle), G Matt Pryor: Out (Illness), ILB T.J. Edwards: Out (Hamstring), RB Miles Sanders: Doubtful (Knee), OT Andre Dillard: Out (Biceps), FS Marcus Epps: Questionable (Ribs), WR Jalen Reagor: Out (Thumb), S K’Von Wallace: Questionable (Shoulder), OT Jack Driscoll: Questionable (Ankle)
Scoring/Total Yards Trends
- This year, the Eagles average just one fewer point per game (24) than the Giants surrender (25).
- When Philadelphia records at least 24 points, it is 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- When New York allows no more than 17 points, it has a 1-1 record against the spread and a 1-1 record overall.
- The Eagles average just 13 fewer yards per game (329), than the Giants give up per contest (342).
- Philadelphia is 1-3 against the spread and 0-3-1 overall when the team piles up 329 or more yards.
- New York has a 2-1 record against the spread and a 1-2 record overall when holding its opponents to 342 yards or less.
- The Giants have averaged 12 fewer points per game this season (17) than the Eagles have allowed (29).
- In games where New York scores at least 17 points this season, they are 1-1 overall and 1-1 against the spread.
- Philadelphia is 1-1-1 overall and 1-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 29 points.
- The Giants offense has averaged 275 total yards per game this season, 80 yards fewer than the 355 allowed by the Eagles defense.
- In games that Philadelphia amassed 361 or more yards last season, the team went 5-5 against the spread and 7-3 overall.
- When the Philadelphia defense allows less than their season average for total yards this season they are 1-2 against the spread and 0-2-1 overall.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from