The Philadelphia Eagles (3-7-1) bring a three-game losing streak into a matchup with the Green Bay Packers (8-3) on Sunday, December 6, 2020 at Lambeau Field. The Eagles are a 9-point underdog in the game, which will be broadcast on CBS at 4:25 p.m. EST.
Check out the live NJ sports betting odds:
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of December 1, 2020, 2:41 p.m. EST.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Recent Head to Head: Eagles vs Packers
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|9/26/2019||Packers||Packers||-3.5||46.5||-186||+160||491-336 GB||34-27 PHI|
Eagles Players to Watch
- Carson Wentz has 2,541 passing yards (231.0 ypg) to lead Philadelphia, completing 58.1% of his passes and tossing touchdown 16 passes and 15 interceptions over 11 games this season. He’s also helped out on the ground with 258 rushing yards (23.5 ypg) on 49 carries with five rushing touchdowns.
- Miles Sanders has carried the ball 108 times for a team-high 600 yards (75.0 per game), with three touchdowns in eight games this year. He’s also tacked on 19 catches for 123 yards (15.4 per game).
- In 11 games this season, Boston Scott has piled up 277 yards (25.2 per game) on 58 carries with one touchdown, while also grabbing 21 passes for 180 yards (16.4 per game) and one touchdown.
- Travis Fulgham’s 467 receiving yards pace all receivers on the team. He’s been targeted 58 times and has totaled 33 catches and four touchdowns through eight games (averaging 58.4 yards per game).
- Richard Rodgers has reeled in 24 passes (on 31 targets) for 345 yards (31.4 yards per game) and two touchdowns over 11 games this year.
- Dallas Goedert’s 30 receptions (on 41 targets) have netted him 338 yards (48.3 ypg) and three touchdowns through seven games played.
- Brandon Graham has 7.0 sacks to pace the team through 11 games, and also has 12.0 tackles for loss and 36 tackles.
- Through 11 games this season, Alex Singleton 59 tackles, 3.0 tackles for loss, one sack, and one interception and leads the team in both tackles and interceptions.
Eagles Fantasy Leaders
- Wentz is the 14th-best fantasy player overall this season and the 11th-best fantasy QB with 193.4 fantasy points (17.6 per game).
- Sanders has racked up total 90.3 fantasy points this year (11.3 per game), which make him the 79th-ranked player overall and the 25th-ranked running back.
- So far this season, Fulgham’s 70.7 total fantasy points make him the No. 121 fantasy player and No. 46 wide receiver. He averages8.8 fantasy points per game.
- Scott is working on the 153rd-ranked fantasy season (46th among running backs) with 57.7 fantasy points, averaging 5.2 per game.
Eagles: No Injuries Listed
Scoring/Total Yards Trends
- This year, the Eagles put up four fewer points per game (22) than the Packers allow (26).
- Philadelphia is 3-3 against the spread and 3-2-1 overall in games when it puts up at least 22 points.
- This season, Green Bay has a 6-0 record against the spread and a 6-0 record overall in games when it holds opponents to 32 or fewer points.
- The Eagles average 22 fewer yards per game (323), than the Packers allow per matchup (345).
- When Philadelphia amasses 323 or more yards in a game, the team is 1-5 against the spread and 1-4-1 overall.
- When Green Bay holds its opponents to 345 yards or less, it has a 3-3 record ATS and a 4-2 record overall.
- The Packers have averaged seven more points this season (32) than the Eagles have allowed (25).
- In games where Green Bay scores at least 32 points this season, they are 6-0 overall and 6-0 against the spread.
- Philadelphia is 3-2-1 overall and 3-3 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 25 points.
- The Packers hold a 54-yard advantage in total yards gained versus total yards allowed compared to the Eagles defense this season (393 to 339).
- When Philadelphia piled up 361 or more yards in a game last season, the team went 5-5 against the spread and 7-3 overall.
- When Philadelphia allows fewer total yards to opposing offenses than their season average, they are 2-4 against the spread and 2-3-1 overall this season.
Eagles 2020 Schedule
Powered By Data Skrive using data from