The NFC East-leading Philadelphia Eagles (3-6-1) face the NFC West-leading Seattle Seahawks (7-3) on Monday, November 30, 2020 at Lincoln Financial Field, airing on ESPN at 8:15 p.m. EST. The Eagles are a 5-point underdog in the game.
Check out the live NJ sports betting odds:
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 23, 2020, 2:41 p.m. EST.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Recent Head to Head: Eagles vs Seahawks
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|11/24/2019||Seahawks||Eagles||-2||46||-125||+110||348-344 SEA||17-9 SEA|
Eagles Players to Watch
- Carson Wentz has thrown for 2,326 yards (232.6 ypg) to lead Philadelphia, completing 58.4% of his passes and recording touchdown 14 passes and 14 interceptions over 10 games this season. He’s also contributed in the ground game with 216 rushing yards (21.6 ypg) on 44 carries with five rushing touchdowns.
- Miles Sanders has carried the ball 102 times for a team-high 585 yards (83.6 per game), with three touchdowns in seven games this year. He’s also tacked on 17 catches for 116 yards (16.6 per game).
- In 10 games this season, Boston Scott has rushed for 270 yards (27.0 per game) on 56 carries with one touchdown.
- Travis Fulgham’s 451 receiving yards lead all receivers on the team. He’s been targeted 56 times and has registered 31 receptions and four touchdowns through seven games (averaging 64.4 yards per game).
- Richard Rodgers has put together a 292-yard season so far (29.2 yards per game) with one touchdown, reeling in 21 passes on 25 targets over 10 games.
- Greg Ward’s 40 catches are good enough for 291 yards (29.1 ypg) and three touchdowns through 10 games played. He’s been targeted 55 times.
- Brandon Graham has 7.0 sacks to lead the team through 10 games, and also has 11.0 tackles for loss and 33 tackles.
- Through 10 games this season, Alex Singleton 54 tackles, 2.0 tackles for loss, one sack, and one interception and leads the team in both tackles and interceptions.
Eagles Fantasy Leaders
- Wentz is the No. 16 fantasy player overall and the No. 14 fantasy quarterback with 174.6 points (averaging 17.5 per game).
- Sanders’ 86.1 total fantasy points (an average of 12.3 per game), are good enough to place him 74th overall and 21st among running backs.
- So far this season, Fulgham’s 69.1 total fantasy points make him the No. 110 fantasy player and No. 44 wide receiver. He averages9.9 fantasy points per game.
- Scott is the 156th-ranked fantasy player — and the 47th-ranked running back — with 53.0 fantasy points. He averages 5.3 fantasy points per game.
Eagles: No Injuries Listed
Scoring/Total Yards Trends
- Philadelphia is 3-3 against the spread and 3-2-1 overall a season ago when the team puts up at least 22 points.
- When Seattle gives up no more than points, it has a 0-0 record against the spread and a 0-0 record overall.
- When Philadelphia picks up 330 or more yards in a game, the team is 1-5 against the spread and 1-4-1 overall.
- Seattle has a 0-0 record ATS and a 0-0 record overall when holding its opponents to yards or less.
- In games where Seattle scores at least points this season, they are 0-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread.
- When the Philadelphia defense allows 25 points or fewer this year, the Eagles have accumulated a 3-1-1 overall record and a 2-3 record against the spread.
- When Philadelphia totaled 361 or more yards in a game last season, the team went 5-5 against the spread and 7-3 overall.
- Philadelphia is 1-4 against the spread and 2-2-1 overall this season when their defense allows fewer yards than their season average.
Eagles 2020 Schedule
Powered By Data Skrive using data from