The Philadelphia Eagles (4-10-1) host Washington (6-9) in an NFC East matchup on Sunday, January 3, 2021 at Lincoln Financial Field as a 1-point underdog. The contest will be broadcast on NBC at 8:20 p.m. EST.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Recent Head to Head: Philadelphia vs Washington
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|9/13/2020||Eagles||Washington||-5.50||42.00||-245||+210||265-239 PHI||27-17 WAS|
|12/15/2019||Eagles||Washington||-7||39||-315||+265||415-362 PHI||37-27 PHI|
|9/8/2019||Eagles||Eagles||-10.5||44.5||-500||+410||436-398 PHI||32-27 PHI|
Eagles Players to Watch
- Carson Wentz has 2,620 passing yards (218.3 ypg) to lead Philadelphia, completing 57.4% of his passes and collecting touchdown 16 passes and 15 interceptions over the course of 12 games this season. He’s also contributed on the ground with 276 rushing yards (23.0 ypg) on 52 carries with five rushing touchdowns.
- Miles Sanders has carried the ball 164 times for a team-high 867 yards (72.3 per game), with six touchdowns in 12 games this year. He’s also tacked on 28 catches for 197 yards (16.4 per game).
- In 14 games this season, Jalen Hurts has rushed for 323 yards (23.1 per game) on 55 carries with one touchdown.
- Travis Fulgham’s 524 receiving yards (43.7 yards per game) leads the team through 12 games. He has 37 receptions on 65 targets with four touchdowns.
- Dallas Goedert has caught 46 passes (on 65 targets) for 524 yards (47.6 yards per game) and three touchdowns over 11 games this year.
- Greg Ward’s 76 targets have resulted in 52 catches for 413 yards (27.5 ypg) and six touchdowns through 15 games played.
- Brandon Graham has collected 8.0 sacks to lead the team through 15 games, while also recording 13.0 tackles for loss and 43 tackles.
- Philadelphia’s leading tackler, Alex Singleton, has 101 tackles, 4.0 tackles for loss, one sack, and one interception in 15 games this year.
- Marcus Epps has a team-leading one interception to go along with 34 tackles and five passes defended over 14 games.
Eagles Fantasy Leaders
- Wentz is the 28th-best fantasy player overall this season and the 21st-best fantasy QB with 198.4 fantasy points (16.5 per game).
- Sanders has put up 142.4 fantasy points this year (11.9 per game), good enough to place him 62nd overall and 18th among running backs in league-wide fantasy standings.
- So far this season, Hurts’ 92.2 total fantasy points make him the No. 131 fantasy player and No. 36 quarterback. He averages6.6 fantasy points per game.
- Ward is working on the 157th-ranked fantasy season (59th among wide receivers) with 78.9 fantasy points, averaging 5.3 per game.
Eagles: No Injuries Listed
Scoring/Total Yards Trends
- Philadelphia racks up 21 points per game, the same number Washington gives up.
- Philadelphia is 4-4 against the spread and 4-3-1 overall a season ago when the team notches at least 21 points.
- This season, Washington has a 5-1 record against the spread and a 5-1 record overall in games when it holds opponents to 21 or fewer points.
- Philadelphia averages 33 more yards per game (343), than Washington allows per matchup (310). On average, Philadelphia gains 5.1 yards per play, while Washington’s defense surrenders 5 per play.
- In games that Philadelphia piles up 343 or more yards, the team is 2-6 against the spread and 2-5-1 overall.
- When Washington keeps its opponents to 310 yards or less, it has a 6-2 record ATS and a 4-4 record overall.
- Washington puts up 21 points per game, six fewer than Philadelphia gives up per outing (27).
- When Washington puts up at least 21 points, it is 5-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- Philadelphia has a 4-4 record against the spread and a 4-3-1 record overall in games when it gives up 21 points or less.
- Washington averages 49 fewer yards per game (322), than Philadelphia gives up per outing (371). Washington gains 4.9 yards per play, and Philadelphia gives up 5.6 per play.
- In games that Philadelphia picked up 361 or more yards last season, the team went 5-5 against the spread and 7-3 overall.
- In games Philadelphia limits its opponents to 371 or fewer yards, it has a 4-5 record ATS and a 3-5-1 record overall.
Eagles 2020 Schedule
Powered By Data Skrive using data from