The NFL is back, the Shield turns 100 this year, and this is the first time games can be legally bet in PA and NJ all season long. So each week of the NFL season we’ll visit FanDuel Online Sportsbook, research their betting prices, and share weekly NFL lines & FanDuel promo codes before the first NFL game of each week.
FanDuel has worked its way to one of the top spots in the Garden State, so we’ll post the best Fanduel promo codes and most current NFL lines (moneyline & spread) – so our readers can have the convenience of a quick one-top-shop of weekly NFL odds… all listed on one page.
We’ll also select a few featured matchups each week and give you our opinion of the thoughts behind the oddsmaking for that game.
NFL lines for week 1 @ FanDuel Sportsbook
Packers (46.5) at Bears (-3)
- Interesting NFC North match-up to kick off the season. Da Bears win last year in Week 15 snapped a 1-9 skid against the Pack and was the first win at Soldier Field against their rivals since 2010.
Sunday 1 PM Kickoffs:
Redskins (45.5) at Eagles (-10)
- This game has seen the line move quite a bit over the past few weeks. Philly looks reloaded and could have a cadre of injured stars back. Washington? Not so much…
Bills (40.5) at Jets (-3)
- Big debuts in Gotham for Adam Gase and LeVeon Bell. The series has been fairly even the last few years, with Buffalo picking up their first win at MetLife since 2015 in Week 10 last season.
Falcons (48) at Vikings (-4)
Ravens (-7) at Dolphins (38.5)
Chiefs (-3.5) at Jaguars (51.5)
Rams (-2) at Panthers (50)
Titans (45.5) at Browns (-5)
Sunday 4 PM Kickoffs:
Giants (45.5) at Cowboys (-7)
- So looks like Zeke signed his big extension so no free bets (sorry!). Dallas enters having 9 of the last 12 in this series. Could this FINALLY be the last time Eli Manning plays at Jerruhworld?
Colts (44.5) at Chargers (-6.5)
- This line dropped from LAC -3 when Andrew Luck announced his retirement. Looks like some confidence has come back to Indy as the Jacoby Brissett era begins.
Lions (-2.5) at Cardinals (46.5)
Bengals (44) at Seahawks (-10)
Steelers (49.5) at Patriots (-5.5)
Monday Night Doubleheader:
Game 1: Texans (52.5) at Saints (-6.5)
Game 2: Broncos (-1) at Raiders (43.5)
Best NFL Betting Apps & Bonus Codes in NJ
Now that you’re all caught up on the prices of each NFL week 1 game:
- You’ll want to know which NJ online sportsbooks are the best
- And you’ll want to take advantage of the best NJ sports betting bonus offers.
NJ Exclusive Offers & Picks
NJ Sports Betting News
- Super Bowl Best Bets To Win The CASH
- PointsBet Drops A BOMB On The Sports Betting World With Huge Karma Refunds!
- Sports Bettors Are Loving New Odds For McGregor vs Cerrone Fight
- Top MUST SEE Best Bets Of The Week – Live Odds & Promotions
- Conor McGregor & Donald Cerrone’s 5 Greatest UFC Fight Finishes