The FanDuel Sports Equinox
October 27th has a chance to be one of the greatest days in sports-watching history, as a possible Game 5 in the World Series could mean all 4 major leagues will have games on the schedule.
Next Sunday could be one of 18 times in history that the MLB, NBA, NFL, and NHL all have regular-season or postseason games, and FanDuel Sportsbook is taking advantage of the special occasion with their Sports Equinox promotion.
How To Enter
Fans in NJ, PA, and IN can make their picks on FanDuel Sportsbook, and fans everywhere else can enter via FanDuel Fantasy.
- For those in the three states where FanDuel operates sportsbooks, login or create an account on the site and answer the moneyline questions.
- If not, go onto the DFS side and follow the instructions.
How To Win
There will be at least 25 games played Sunday among the Big 4, 26 if the World Series goes to a fifth game.
To win, all players have to do is pick at least 20 winners in the games.
- 13 NFL, 7 NHL, & 5 NBA regular seasons are slated.
Fans can bet on FanDuel if the Equinox will be completed with the MLB (Yes is -1000).
Currently, the pot fans will vie for is $270,000
But will grow if the Astros and Nationals go the fifth game in the best-of-seven Fall Classic, potentially up to $500K.
Here’s the good part for those of us who aren’t completely clairvoyant:
It takes 20 correct bets to win, but everyone who gets more right gets the same payout.
This is different from DraftKings weekly pick’em last year where more correct answers meant access to a higher payout pot.
There is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY for this contest. It requires no minimum bet or deposit to join.
This is huge for those of us who don’t have any money in our FanDuel sportsbook accounts (or have a different login than our DFS and can’t move the money over).
Anything won will go directly to the winning account.
This is more than just a cool contest to give you something to do to chase away the Sunday Scaries.
This is a moment of history that spans all the Big 4 leagues and cross-country action, from Tom Brady to LeBron James. It’s hard to predict early season games for the NBA and NHL but go for it, have some fun.
NJ Exclusive Offers & Picks
NJ Sports Betting News
- PointsBet Drops A BOMB On The Sports Betting World With Huge Karma Refunds!
- Sports Bettors Are Loving New Odds For McGregor vs Cerrone Fight
- Top MUST SEE Best Bets Of The Week – Live Odds & Promotions
- Conor McGregor & Donald Cerrone’s 5 Greatest UFC Fight Finishes
- Super Bowl Odds For Remaining Divisional Round Teams