It wasn’t that long ago that the Philadelphia 76ers were so bad that they were the only team in Philly who could get fans half-off Papa John’s the next day without a win. But now there’s a new way for fans to win. Not pizza, but cash. The new Fox Bet 76ers offer is pretty much a sure bet.
Double your winnings if 76ers score 76 points
Fox Bet’s 76ers offer is the real deal. Thanks to Fox Bet, all NJ players can double their money if they score at least 76 points in tonight’s game.
This is a great opportunity for NJ sportsbook users to build up the cash reserves before the Big Dance.
How to enter and how to win
- Sign up with this exclusive link.
- If you already have an account just log in.
- Deposit money if you need funds.
- Place a wager on the 76ers (promo appears at the top of page and promotion section).
- The Fox Bet 76ers offer will end at halftime.
- The max bet is $25.
Is this really a sure bet?
The Philadelphia 76ers have been awfully inconsistent this year. The team sits a half-game out of fifth place with a team of all-stars that are playing like the Eagles. The band just before they broke up in the late ’70s.
While the team has been hard to predict, one thing they have been doing is scoring.
The team’s low amount for a game this year was 89 in December in a loss to Brooklyn.
At home, they’ve been awfully good, scoring no less than 97 at the Wells Fargo Center.
The Sixers have the best home record in the league, and they’re coming home from their West Coast road trip. Josh Richardson will be back, and it’s possible that so will Joel Embiid.
They’re playing a bad team in the Pistons. In the two previous meetings this year, the Sixers have tallied 117 and 125 in Detroit.
- Is this a sure bet?
- It’s pretty close to one.
Take the option for the game and build your bankroll for March Madness. Even if the city doesn’t want you at Wells Fargo Center, watch the game and maybe get some pizza, too.
NJ Exclusive Offers & Picks
NJ Sports Betting News
- UFC 251 Fight Island Debut – Sand, Sea & UFC Superstars
- 2020 Major League Baseball Schedule Revealed; Yankees Favored On Opening Day
- Borgata Casino Remains Closed : Big Blow for Atlantic City Reopening
- NJ Sportsbooks Release MLB 2020 Season Win Totals & Opening Day Betting Odds
- Opening Betting Lines At NJ Sportsbooks Posted For NBA Return