The NFL Draft is starting to become one of the biggest betting events of the sports calendar. For those waiting to get some action on the seven rounds, the FOX Bet NFL Draft offer, is a deal that can get that money off the sideline.
Starting at 8 AM ET Thursday, bet $10 or more on the NFL Draft and earn $5 in free bets from the site. This offer is good for new and existing players.
FOX Bet NFL Draft Offer
- Bet $10 on the NFL Draft, Get a $5 Free Bet: BET NOW at FOX Bet
- 4/29 at 8 am ET – 4/30 at 7 pm ET
- New and existing customers
Pending upon where you live determines where you need to bet to qualify. In Pennsylvania, select NFL Futures and bet at least $10. That offer runs through Saturday evening. In New Jersey, Colorado, and Michigan, go to NFL Draft, select options, and bet at least $10. That deal ends on Friday night.
Currently, FOX Bet Sportsbook is running a variety of prop bets based on who will draft certain players.
- The presumptive top overall pick Trevor Lawrence is not on the board, but Zach Wilson is -2500 to go to the New York Jets.
There are a few other names linked to local teams and division rivals.
- Patrick Surtain, the cornerback out of Alabama is even money to go to the Dallas Cowboys at #10.
- His former teammate Devonta Smith has the Giants favored at +240 to be the 11th overall pick.
The Eagles are not the top choice to select any of the priced players. The list does not include Jaycee Horn or Kwity Paye.
The Eagles are third-choice for Smith at +300 and third for Surtain at +333.
Those are the lowest prices available on the futures market for the Eagles.
Overall there are some interesting opportunities to get some prices.
- FOX Bet thinks the Bengals would rather get last year’s top pick his old LSU target JaMarr Chase (-200) than a bookend tackle in Penei Sewell (+100).
- With Teddy Bridgewater traded out of Carolina, might be a good call to jump on Justin Fields going to the Panthers before that +250 price drops.
Not only is this a great event for casual and hardcore bettors, it’s a fantastic opportunity to get some freeroll on a top site. With the NBA and NHL playoffs starting next month, that $5 could go on some championship futures markets and really pay off big.