The New York Giants (3-7) take a two-game winning streak into a matchup with the Cincinnati Bengals (2-7-1) on Sunday, November 29, 2020 at Paul Brown Stadium. The Giants are a 5.5-point favorite in the contest, which will be broadcast on FOX at 1 p.m. EST.
Check out the live NJ sports betting odds:
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 23, 2020, 2:41 p.m. EST.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Recent Head to Head: Giants vs Bengals
Giants Players to Watch
- Daniel Jones leads New York with 2,122 passing yards (212.2 ypg) on 212-of-334 with eight touchdowns against nine interceptions over the course of 10 games this season. He’s also one of the team leaders on the ground, picking up 384 rushing yards (38.4 ypg) on 49 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- In nine games this season, Wayne Gallman has rushed for 275 yards (30.6 per game) on 69 carries with five touchdowns.
- Darius Slayton’s team-high 584 receiving yards (58.4 yards per game) have come on 38 catches (and 65 targets) with three touchdowns through 10 games.
- Evan Engram has racked up 347 yards (34.7 yards per game) and one touchdown, hauling in 38 passes on 67 targets in 10 games this year.
- Sterling Shepard’s 34 receptions are good enough for 295 yards (49.2 ypg) and one touchdown through six games played. He’s been targeted 42 times.
- Leonard Williams has 5.0 sacks to pace the team through 10 games, and also has 7.0 tackles for loss and 33 tackles.
- New York’s leading tackler, Blake Martinez, has 95 tackles, 6.0 tackles for loss, two sacks, and one interception in 10 games this year.
- James Bradberry has a team-high three interceptions to go along with 32 tackles and 14 passes defended over 10 games.
Giants Fantasy Leaders
- Jones is the 31st-best fantasy player overall this season and the 23rd-best fantasy QB with 137.3 fantasy points (13.7 per game).
- Slayton has recorded 74.3 fantasy points this year (7.4 per game), good enough to place him 103rd overall and 39th among wide receivers in league-wide fantasy standings.
- So far this season, Gallman averages 7.2 fantasy points per game on the way to 65.0 total fantasy points. That makes him the 116th-ranked fantasy player overall and the 37th-ranked running back.
- Engram is working on the 168th-ranked fantasy season (19th among tight ends) with 48.8 fantasy points, averaging 4.9 per game.
Giants: No Injuries Listed
Scoring/Total Yards Trends
- The Giants average 20 points per game, seven fewer than the Bengals allow per outing (27).
- When New York scores at least 20 points, it is 5-1 against the spread and 3-3 overall.
- This season, Cincinnati has a 6-0 record against the spread and a 2-3-1 record overall in games when it holds opponents to 21 or fewer points.
- The Giants average 307 yards per game, 84 fewer yards than the 391 the Bengals give up per outing.
- When New York churns out 307 or more yards in a game, the team is 4-0 against the spread and 2-2 overall.
- When Cincinnati keeps its opponents to 391 yards or less, it has a 1-4 record ATS and a 0-4-1 record overall.
- The average points per game output for the Bengals this season, 21, is three fewer than the 24 the Giants have given up in each contest.
- In games where Cincinnati scores at least 21 points this season, they are 2-3-1 overall and 6-0 against the spread.
- When New York allows opposing offenses to put 24 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 3-3 overall and 5-1 against the spread.
- The total number of yards the Bengals offense has put up and the Giants defense has given up per game this season are within 10 yards of each other (349 to 359).
- In games that New York amassed 338 or more yards last season, the team went 5-3 against the spread and 4-4 overall.
- When New York allows fewer total yards to opposing offenses than their season average, they are 4-2 against the spread and 2-4 overall this season.
Giants 2020 Schedule
Powered By Data Skrive using data from