The New York Giants (5-10) will hit the field as 2.5-point underdogs as they aim to break a three-game skid with a win over the Dallas Cowboys (6-9) on Sunday, January 3, 2021 at MetLife Stadium. The game will be broadcast on FOX at 1 p.m. EST.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Recent Head to Head: Giants vs Cowboys
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|10/11/2020||Cowboys||Cowboys||-7.50||51.50||-375||+310||402-300 DAL||37-34 DAL|
|11/4/2019||Cowboys||Giants||-6.5||48.5||-305||+265||429-271 DAL||37-18 DAL|
|9/8/2019||Cowboys||Cowboys||-7||44||-315||+265||494-470 DAL||35-17 DAL|
Giants Players to Watch
- Daniel Jones has been a dual threat to lead New York in both passing and rushing. He has 2,714 passing yards (208.8 ypg), completing 62.2% of his passes and tossing touchdown nine passes and nine interceptions over the course of 13 games this season. He’s rushed for 406 yards (31.2 ypg) on 56 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- The team’s top rusher, Wayne Gallman, has carried the ball 136 times for 617 yards (44.1 per game), with six touchdowns in 14 games this year.
- Darius Slayton’s team-high 729 receiving yards (48.6 yards per game) have come on 48 catches (and 93 targets) with three touchdowns through 15 games.
- Evan Engram has recorded 637 yards (42.5 yards per game) and one touchdown, hauling in 61 passes on 105 targets over 15 games this year.
- Sterling Shepard’s 58 catches (on 80 targets) have netted him 544 yards (49.5 ypg) and two touchdowns through 11 games played.
- Leonard Williams has racked up 8.5 sacks to lead the team through 15 games, while also picking up 11.0 tackles for loss and 49 tackles.
- New York’s tackle leader, Blake Martinez, has 139 tackles, 8.0 tackles for loss, two sacks, and one interception in 15 games this year.
- James Bradberry leads the team with three interceptions, while also recording 50 tackles and 17 passes defended over 15 games.
Giants Fantasy Leaders
- Jones is the 43rd-best fantasy player overall this season and the 24th-best fantasy QB with 165.2 fantasy points (12.7 per game).
- Gallman has collected total 109.1 fantasy points this year (7.8 per game), which make him the 104th-ranked player overall and the 31st-ranked running back.
- So far this season, Slayton’s 88.8 total fantasy points make him the No. 138 fantasy player and No. 52 wide receiver. He averages5.9 fantasy points per game.
- Engram is working on the 162nd-ranked fantasy season (18th among tight ends) with 76.3 fantasy points, averaging 5.1 per game.
Giants: No Injuries Listed
Scoring/Total Yards Trends
- This year, the Giants average 13 fewer points per game (17) than the Cowboys surrender (30).
- New York is 6-2 against the spread and 5-3 overall a season ago when the team scores at least 17 points.
- When Dallas allows opponents to score no more than 25 points, it has a 4-4 record against the spread and a 6-2 record overall.
- The Giants average 93 fewer yards per game (297), than the Cowboys give up per matchup (390).
- New York is 5-1 against the spread and 3-3 overall when the team piles up 297 or more yards.
- When Dallas keeps its opponents to 390 yards or less, it has a 2-4 record ATS and a 3-3 record overall.
- The Cowboys have put roughly the same amount of points on the scoreboard per game this season (25) as the Giants have allowed in each contest (23) .
- Dallas is 6-2 overall and 4-4 against the spread when they score at least 25 points this season.
- New York is 5-4 overall and 6-3 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 23 points.
- The Giants defense has given up an average of 352 yards per game so far this season, 24 yards fewer than the 376-yard average from the Cowboys offense.
- New York went 5-3 against the spread and 4-4 overall last season when the team picked up 338 or more yards.
- When the New York defense allows less than their season average for total yards this season they are 5-3 against the spread and 4-4 overall.
Giants 2020 Schedule
Powered By Data Skrive using data from