The NFC East-leading New York Giants (4-7) are a 10-point underdog when they visit the NFC West-leading Seattle Seahawks (8-3) on Sunday, December 6, 2020 at Lumen Field. The matchup will be broadcast on FOX at 4:05 p.m. EST.
Check out the live NJ sports betting odds:
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of December 1, 2020, 2:41 p.m. EST.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Recent Head to Head: Giants vs Seahawks
Giants Players to Watch
- Daniel Jones leads New York with 2,335 passing yards (212.3 ypg) on 228-of-361 with eight touchdowns against nine interceptions over 11 games this season. He’s also one of the team leaders on the ground, picking up 403 rushing yards (36.6 ypg) on 55 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- In 10 games this season, Wayne Gallman has racked up 93 carries for 369 yards (36.9 per game)and six touchdowns.
- Darius Slayton’s 584 receiving yards lead all receivers on the team. He’s been targeted 67 times and has collected 38 catches and three touchdowns through 11 games (averaging 53.1 yards per game).
- Evan Engram has put up a 476-yard season so far (43.3 yards per game) with one touchdown, reeling in 44 passes on 76 targets in 11 games.
- Sterling Shepard’s 41 grabs have turned into 359 yards (51.3 ypg) and one touchdown through seven games played. He’s been targeted 50 times.
- Leonard Williams has racked up 6.0 sacks to pace the team through 11 games, while also picking up 8.0 tackles for loss and 35 tackles.
- Blake Martinez, New York’s leading tackler, has 100 tackles, 6.0 tackles for loss, two sacks, and one interception in 11 games this year.
- James Bradberry has picked off a team-high three passes. He also has 33 tackles and 15 passes defended to his name over 11 games.
Giants Fantasy Leaders
- Jones is 31st overall among all players and 23rd among all QBs with 147.7 fantasy points (13.4 per game).
- Gallman has collected 80.1 fantasy points this year (8.0 per game), enough to place him 99th overall and 30th among running backs in league-wide fantasy standings.
- So far this season, Slayton’s 74.3 total fantasy points make him the No. 112 fantasy player and No. 42 wide receiver. He averages6.8 fantasy points per game.
- Engram’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 144th overall and 13th among tight ends with 59.7 points (5.4 per game).
Giants: No Injuries Listed
Scoring/Total Yards Trends
- The Giants rack up nine fewer points per game (19) than the Seahawks allow (28).
- When New York scores at least 19 points, it is 5-2 against the spread and 4-3 overall.
- Seattle has a 5-2 record against the spread and a 5-2 record overall in games when it allows 31 points or less.
- The Giants average 104 fewer yards per game (314), than the Seahawks allow per outing (418).
- When New York piles up 314 or more yards in a game, the team is 4-1 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- Seattle has a 3-2 record ATS and a 4-1 record overall when holding its opponents to 418 yards or less.
- The Seahawks, on average, score eight more points per game this season (31) than the Giants allow (23).
- In games where Seattle scores at least 31 points this season, they are 5-2 overall and 5-2 against the spread.
- New York is 4-3 overall and 5-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 23 points.
- The Seahawks offense has averaged 391 total yards per game this season, 51 yards more than the 340 the Giants defense has allowed.
- In games that New York churned out 338 or more yards last season, the team finished 5-3 against the spread and 4-4 overall.
- When New York allows fewer total yards to opposing offenses than their season average, they are 2-2 against the spread and 2-2 overall this season.
Giants 2020 Schedule
Powered By Data Skrive using data from