The Miami Heat (44-38) enter their game against the New York Knicks (47-35) on May 12, 2023 as a 6.5-point favorite. The game features an over/under of 207.5.
The Knicks will look for another victory over the Heat after a 112-103 win in their matchup on Wednesday. Jalen Brunson led the Knicks to the win with a team-leading 38 points. Jimmy Butler put up 19 points in the Heat’s loss.
Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Heat Vs. Knicks Odds, Betting Line, Matchup Info
- When: Friday, May 12, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: FTX Arena in Miami, Florida
- TV: ESPN
- Spread Favorite: Heat -6.5
- Moneyline Favorite: Heat -246
- Moneyline Underdog: Knicks +202
- Over/Under: 207.5 points
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Heat Betting Trends
- The Heat have compiled a 31-49-2 ATS record so far this year.
- When playing as at least 6.5-point favorites this season, Miami has an ATS record of 4-13.
- The Heat have been victorious in 37, or 62.7%, of the 59 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This year, Miami has won 12 of 17 games when listed as at least -246 or better on the moneyline.
- Heat games have gone over the point total 40 out of 82 times this season.
- Miami and its opponents have gone over 207.5 combined points in 63 of 82 games this season.
- The average point total in Heat outings this year is 219.3, 11.8 more than this matchup’s over/under.
Heat Top Performers
Heat Season Stats
- Miami has a -26 scoring differential, putting up 109.5 points per game (30th in the league) and allowing 109.8 (second in the NBA).
- The 40.6 rebounds per game the Heat average rank 27th in the NBA, and are 1.3 fewer than the 41.9 their opponents grab per contest.
- The Heat score 111.4 points per game when playing at home, compared to 107.5 points per game on the road, a difference of 3.9 points per contest.
- Miami allows 110.2 points per game in home games, compared to 109.3 in away games.
- The Heat are posting 114 points per contest in their past 20 games, compared to their season average of 109.5.
- Miami is surrendering 110.7 points per contest over its past 20 games, which is 0.9 more points than it is allowing for the season (109.8).
- The Heat are sinking 14.1 treys per contest with a 37.7% three-point percentage in their past 20 games, compared to their season averages of 12 and 34.4%.
Heat Recent And Upcoming Schedule
Ready to place a bet on the Heat? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Knicks Betting Trends
- New York is 45-35-2 ATS this year.
- The Knicks have covered the spread twice when an underdog by 6.5 points or more this year (in six opportunities).
- New York has won 20, or 50%, of the 40 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Knicks have entered five games this season as the underdog by +202 or more and is 2-3 in those contests.
- New York’s games have hit the over 44 out of 82 times this year.
- The Knicks have played 71 games this season that ended with a combined score above 207.5 points.
- The average total for New York’s games this season has been 229.1, 21.6 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Knicks Top Performers
Knicks Season Stats
- New York is 11th in the league in points scored (116 per game) and 12th in points conceded (113.1).
- The Knicks come out on top in the rebound battle by an average of 4.6 boards. They are recording 46.6 rebounds per game (second in league) compared to their opponents’ 42.
- New York scores 117.3 points per game at home, and 114.8 away.
- The Knicks are allowing fewer points at home (113 per game) than on the road (113.2).
- New York has been scoring 111.7 points per game in its last 20 appearances, an average that’s slightly lower than the 116 it has scored over the course of the 2022-23 campaign.
- The Knicks’ defense has been tougher lately, as the team has given up 109.7 points per game during their past 20 compared to the 113.1 points per game their opponents average on the season.
- During its last 20 outings, New York is making 0.4 fewer three-pointers per game than its season long average (12.2 compared to 12.6 season-long), while also shooting a lower percentage from beyond the arc in that span (34.9% compared to 35.4% season-long).
Knicks Recent And Upcoming Schedule
Looking to place a bet on the Knicks? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Some betting offers available only in New Jersey and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.