The New York Jets (0-6) bring a six-game losing streak into a matchup with the Buffalo Bills (4-2) on Sunday, October 25, 2020, at MetLife Stadium. The Jets opened as a 13-point underdog in the contest, which will air on CBS at 1 p.m. EDT.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 20, 2020, 2:41 p.m. EDT.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Recent Head to Head: Jets vs Bills
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|9/13/2020||Bills||Bills||-6.5||39.5||-278||+240||404-254 BUF||27-17 BUF|
|12/29/2019||Jets||Bills||-1||37||-110||+-104||309-271 BUF||13-6 NYJ|
|9/8/2019||Jets||Jets||-2.5||41||-148||+130||370-223 BUF||17-16 BUF|
Jets Players to Watch
- Joe Flacco leads New York with 397 passing yards (132.3 ypg) on 41-of-79 with one touchdown against one interception in three games this season.
- Frank Gore’s team-high 250 rushing yards (41.7 per game) have come on 75 carries in six games this year.
- In five games this season, Lamical Perine has taken 22 carries for 83 yards (16.6 per game).
- Jamison Crowder’s 383 receiving yards lead all receivers on the team. He’s been targeted 46 times and has registered 29 receptions and two touchdowns through four games (averaging 95.8 yards per game).
- Braxton Berrios has caught 11 passes (on 20 targets) for 141 yards (23.5 yards per game) and two touchdowns in six games this year.
- Jeff Smith’s 24 targets have resulted in 11 receptions for 112 yards (37.3 ypg) through three games played.
- Marcus Maye has 2.0 sacks to pace the team through six games, and also has 3.0 TFL, 35 tackles, and one interception.
- New York’s tackle leader, Neville Hewitt, has 44 tackles and 1.0 TFL in six games this year.
- Pierre Desir has a team-high three interceptions to go along with 33 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and four passes defended over six games.
Jets Fantasy Leaders
- Crowder is the No. 86 fantasy player overall and the No. 23 fantasy wide receiver with 50.3 points (averaging 12.6 per game).
- Gore’s 28.5 total fantasy points (an average of 4.8 per game), are good enough to place him 161st overall and 42nd among running backs.
- So far this season, Berrios’ 27.4 total fantasy points make him the No. 168 fantasy player and No. 70 wide receiver. He averages 4.6 fantasy points per game.
- Flacco’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 204th overall and 36th among quarterbacks with 19.9 points (6.6 per game).
Jets: WR Chris Hogan: Out (Knee), G Alex Lewis: Questionable (Shoulder), OLB Patrick Onwuasor: Out (Knee), CB Arthur Maulet: Questionable (Groin), QB Sam Darnold: Questionable (Shoulder), OLB Frankie Luvu: Questionable (Groin), OT Chuma Edoga: Questionable (Calf), CB Kyron Brown: Out (Quadriceps), WR Lawrence Cager: Out (Hamstring), WR Denzel Mims: Questionable (Hamstring), DE Jabari Zuniga: Questionable (Quadriceps), OT Mekhi Becton: Questionable (Shoulder), OT Cameron Clark: Questionable (Undisclosed), CB Bryce Hall: Out (Undisclosed)
Scoring/Total Yards Trends
- The Jets average 16 fewer points per game (12) than the Bills give up (28).
- This season, Buffalo has a 3-1 record against the spread and a 4-0 record overall in games when it holds opponents to 26 or fewer points.
- The Jets collect 111 fewer yards per game (277) than the Bills give up per outing (388).
- New York is 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 overall when the team churns out 277 or more yards.
- Buffalo has a 2-1 record ATS and a 2-1 record overall when holding its opponents to 388 yards or less.
- The Jets have allowed their opponents to score an average of 31 points per game this season, five more than the 26 the Bills have averaged.
- In games where Buffalo scores at least 26 points this season, they are 4-0 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
- The total number of yards the Bills offense has put up and the Jets defense has given up per game this season are within 10 yards of each other (369 to 379).
- When New York totaled 273 or more yards in a game last season, the team went 4-3 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- When the New York defense allows less than their season average for total yards this season they are 0-4 against the spread and 0-4 overall.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from