The New York Jets (0-10) bring a 10-game losing streak into a matchup with the Miami Dolphins (6-4) on Sunday, November 29, 2020 at MetLife Stadium. The Jets are a 6.5-point underdog in the contest, which will be broadcast on CBS at 1 p.m. EST.
Check out the live NJ sports betting odds:
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 23, 2020, 2:41 p.m. EST.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Recent Head to Head: Jets vs Dolphins
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|10/18/2020||Dolphins||Dolphins||-8.50||46.50||-375||+310||302-263 MIA||24-0 MIA|
|12/8/2019||Jets||Jets||-5||47||-220||+190||374-362 NYJ||22-21 NYJ|
|11/3/2019||Jets||Dolphins||-3.5||42.5||-177||+155||321-316 NYJ||26-18 MIA|
Jets Players to Watch
- Sam Darnold has thrown for 1,045 yards (174.2 ypg) to lead New York, completing 58.6% of his passes and tossing touchdown three passes and six interceptions in six games this season. He’s also contributed in the ground game with 138 rushing yards (23.0 ypg) on 18 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- The team’s top rusher, Frank Gore, has carried the ball 123 times for 447 yards (44.7 per game), with one touchdown in 10 games this year.
- In nine games this season, Lamical Perine has racked up 55 carries for 201 yards (22.3 per game)and two touchdowns.
- Jamison Crowder’s 425 receiving yards (70.8 yards per game) leads the team through six games. He has 32 receptions on 51 targets with three touchdowns.
- Breshad Perriman has collected 273 yards (45.5 yards per game) and three touchdowns, hauling in 18 passes on 28 targets over six games this year.
- Braxton Berrios’ 24 grabs (on 39 targets) have netted him 223 yards (22.3 ypg) and two touchdowns through 10 games played.
- Quinnen Williams has 3.5 sacks to lead the team through nine games, and also has 7.0 tackles for loss and 34 tackles.
- Neville Hewitt, New York’s tackle leader, has 83 tackles and 2.0 tackles for loss in 10 games this year.
- Marcus Maye has picked off a team-leading one pass. He also has 55 tackles, 3.0 tackles for loss, two sacks, and five passes defended to his name over 10 games.
Jets Fantasy Leaders
- Darnold is the No. 125 fantasy player overall and the No. 33 fantasy quarterback with 61.6 points (averaging 10.3 per game).
- Crowder has put up 60.5 fantasy points this year (10.1 per game), good enough to rank him 129th overall and 49th among wide receivers in league-wide fantasy standings.
- So far this season, Gore’s 56.5 total fantasy points make him the No. 140 fantasy player and No. 42 running back. He averages5.7 fantasy points per game.
- Joe Flacco is working on the 147th-ranked fantasy season (34th among quarterbacks) with 54.8 fantasy points, averaging 11.0 per game.
Jets: No Injuries Listed
Scoring/Total Yards Trends
- This year, the Jets average five fewer points per game (15) than the Dolphins surrender (20).
- When New York puts up at least 15 points, it is 2-2 against the spread and 0-4 overall.
- When Miami allows opponents to put up no more than 26 points, it has a 6-0 record against the spread and a 5-1 record overall.
- The Jets rack up 113 fewer yards per game (268), than the Dolphins give up per outing (381).
- When New York amasses 268 or more yards in a game, the team is 2-3 against the spread and 0-5 overall.
- Miami has a 4-1 record ATS and a 4-1 record overall when holding its opponents to 381 yards or less.
- The Jets have allowed their opponents to score an average of 30 points per game this season, four more than the 26 the Dolphins have put on the scoreboard in each contest.
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, Miami is 5-1 and 6-0 against the spread.
- When New York allows opposing offenses to put 30 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 0-5 overall and 2-3 against the spread.
- The Dolphins offense has averaged 309 total yards per game this season, 91 yards fewer than the 400 allowed by the Jets defense.
- When New York churned out 273 or more yards in a game last season, the team went 4-3 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- New York is 1-4 against the spread and 0-5 overall this season when their defense allows fewer yards than their season average.
Jets 2020 Schedule
Powered By Data Skrive using data from