The New York Jets (0-8) take an eight-game losing streak into a matchup with the New England Patriots (2-5) on Monday, November 9, 2020 at MetLife Stadium. The Jets opened as a 7-point underdog in the game, which will air on ESPN at 8:15 p.m. EST.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 2, 2020, 2:41 p.m. EST.
Jets vs Patriots Odds & Betting Information
Current week 9 odds given by most NJ sports betting apps.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Recent Head to Head: Jets vs Patriots Odds
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|10/21/2019||Patriots||Jets||-9.5||43||-420||+350||323-154 NE||33-0 NE|
|9/22/2019||Patriots||Patriots||-20.5||43||-1667||+1150||381-105 NE||30-14 NE|
Jets Players to Watch
- Sam Darnold has 1,045 passing yards (174.2 ypg) to lead New York, completing 58.6% of his passes and recording touchdown three passes and six interceptions over the course of six games this season. He’s also contributed on the ground with 138 rushing yards (23.0 ypg) on 18 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Frank Gore’s team-high 340 rushing yards (42.5 per game) have come on 96 carries in eight games this year.
- In seven games this season, Lamical Perine has collected 149 yards (21.3 per game) on 41 attempts with one touchdown.
- Jamison Crowder’s 383 receiving yards (95.8 yards per game) leads the team through four games. He has 29 catches on 46 targets with two touchdowns.
- Braxton Berrios has put up a 210-yard season so far (26.3 yards per game) with two touchdowns, reeling in 23 passes on 38 targets over eight games.
- Jeff Smith’s 14 receptions are good enough for 141 yards (28.2 ypg) through five games played. He’s been targeted 33 times.
- Quinnen Williams has 3.0 sacks to lead the team through eight games, and also has 7.0 tackles for loss and 31 tackles.
- Neville Hewitt is the team’s leading tackler through eight games this year. He’s picked up 65 tackles and 1.0 tackle for loss.
- Pierre Desir leads the team with three interceptions, while also putting up 43 tackles, 2.0 tackles for loss, and seven passes defended over eight games.
Jets Fantasy Leaders
- Darnold is 84th overall among all players and 30th among all QBs with 61.6 fantasy points (10.3 per game).
- Crowder has recorded total 50.3 fantasy points this year (12.6 per game), which make him the 114th-ranked player overall and the 40th-ranked wide receiver.
- Gore is 165th overall and 45th among RBs after scoring 37.5 fantasy points (averaging 4.7 per game) so far this season.
- Berrios is the 177th-ranked fantasy player — and the 70th-ranked wide receiver — with 34.3 fantasy points. He averages 4.3 fantasy points per game.
Jets: No Injuries Listed
Scoring/Total Yards Trends
- The Jets rack up 12 points per game, 12 fewer than the Patriots allow per outing (24).
- New York is 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 overall a season ago when the team puts up at least 12 points.
- This season, New England has a 3-1 record against the spread and a 2-2 record overall in games when it holds opponents to 19 or fewer points.
- The Jets rack up 98 fewer yards per game (259), than the Patriots give up per matchup (357).
- When New York picks up 259 or more yards in a game, the team is 0-5 against the spread and 0-5 overall.
- In games New England holds its opponents to 357 or fewer yards, it has a 2-2 record ATS and a 1-3 record overall.
- The Jets have allowed their opponents to score an average of 30 points per game this season, 11 more than the 19 the Patriots have put on the scoreboard in each contest.
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, New England is 2-2 and 3-1 against the spread.
- When New York allows opposing offenses to put 30 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 0-4 overall and 1-3 against the spread.
- The Patriots offense has averaged 352 total yards per game this season, 47 yards fewer than the 399 allowed by the Jets defense.
- In games that New York picked up 273 or more yards last season, the team went 4-3 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- When New York allows fewer total yards to opposing offenses than their season average, they are 0-4 against the spread and 0-4 overall this season.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from