The New York Jets (0-11) are an 7.5-point underdog in the NJ sports betting market, as they try to halt an 11-game skid with a victory against the Las Vegas Raiders (6-5) on Sunday, December 6, 2020 at MetLife Stadium. The outing will air on CBS at 1 p.m. EST.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 30, 2020, 2:41 p.m. EST.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Recent Head to Head: Jets vs Raiders
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|11/24/2019||Raiders||Jets||-3.5||44.5||-182||+160||401-208 NYJ||34-3 NYJ|
Jets Players to Watch
- Sam Darnold has thrown for 1,242 yards (177.4 ypg) to lead New York, completing 58.7% of his passes and tossing touchdown three passes and eight interceptions in seven games this season. He’s also one of the team’s top rushing options with 147 yards (21.0 ypg) on 20 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- The team’s top rusher, Frank Gore, has carried the ball 141 times for 521 yards (47.4 per game), with one touchdown in 11 games this year.
- Jamison Crowder’s 456 receiving yards (65.1 yards per game) leads the team through seven games. He has 35 catches on 56 targets with three touchdowns.
- Breshad Perriman has caught 22 passes (on 36 targets) for 352 yards (50.3 yards per game) and three touchdowns over seven games this year.
- Denzel Mims’ 17 catches have turned into 284 yards (56.8 ypg) through five games played. He’s been targeted 34 times.
- Quinnen Williams has racked up 5.0 sacks to pace the team through 10 games, while also picking up 8.0 tackles for loss and 41 tackles.
- Neville Hewitt, New York’s leading tackler, has 89 tackles, 3.0 tackles for loss, and one sack in 11 games this year.
- Marcus Maye has a team-leading one interception to go along with 59 tackles, 3.0 tackles for loss, two sacks, and seven passes defended over 11 games.
Jets Fantasy Leaders
- Darnold is the No. 126 fantasy player overall and the No. 33 fantasy quarterback with 66.4 points (averaging 9.5 per game).
- Gore’s 65.1 total fantasy points (an average of 5.9 per game), are enough to rank him 128th overall and 41st among running backs.
- Crowder is 133rd overall and 49th among WRs after scoring 63.6 fantasy points (averaging 9.1 per game) so far this season.
- Joe Flacco’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 162nd overall and 35th among quarterbacks with 54.8 points (11.0 per game).
Jets: No Injuries Listed
Scoring/Total Yards Trends
- The Jets score 14 points per game, 15 fewer than the Raiders give up per matchup (29).
- When New York puts up at least 14 points, it is 2-2 against the spread and 0-4 overall.
- When Las Vegas gives up no more than 27 points, it has a 6-0 record against the spread and a 5-1 record overall.
- The Jets average 268 yards per game, 110 fewer yards than the 378 the Raiders allow per outing.
- New York is 2-3 against the spread and 0-5 overall when the team churns out 268 or more yards.
- In games Las Vegas limits its opponents to 378 or fewer yards, it has a 2-2 record ATS and a 2-2 record overall.
- The Raiders have put roughly the same amount of points on the scoreboard per game this season (27) as the Jets have allowed in each contest (29) .
- Las Vegas is 5-1 overall and 6-0 against the spread when they score at least 27 points this season.
- When New York allows opposing offenses to put 29 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 0-4 overall and 1-3 against the spread.
- The Jets defense has allowed an average of 395 yards per game in 2020, a total 37 yards more than the 358 the Raiders offense has averaged per contest.
- When New York totaled 273 or more yards in a game last season, the team went 4-3 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- New York is 1-5 against the spread and 0-6 overall this season when their defense allows fewer yards than their season average.
Jets 2020 Schedule
Powered By Data Skrive using data from