How it works is each Monday, every user will get free bets as well as price boosts and other goodies like tickets to sporting events.
- All you have to do to get on board is to be a BetMGM customer.
- Register for an account at the sportsbook using this link.
- Opt into the Money Monday Club just one time.
- Bet at least $50 during the week (from the start of Monday until the end of Sunday).
That’s quite a low barrier of entry as right now, with NFL and college football heading down the home stretch, the NBA and NHL seasons approaching their quarter-points and college basketball getting underway, there are lots for players to bet on these days.
Once you’ve registered for an account, joined the club and placed your bets, you’ll automatically get a free $10 bet the next Monday.
- As long as you keep playing, you’ll get $10 each Monday.
Beyond the free bet, though, users will also be able to get all sorts of other rewards just for participating.
The Money Monday Club will give BetMGM customers access to price boosts (better odds over the regular line on various events), the opportunity to win tickets to major sporting events as well as a host of other prizes.
For those who are new to sports betting, this type of incentive is called a loyalty program as different sportsbooks like to reward their customers for sticking with them.
We’ve seen this quite a bit in Las Vegas where casinos offer players points cards and, based on how much they play, they receive rewards for playing at that casino. BetMGM’s Money Monday Club is one example of how the loyalty programs are translating to online sportsbooks.
To get started, head over to BetMGM and sign up for an account.
You have to be 21 years or older, and you have to be a resident of the state of New Jersey to sign up and play. As long as you meet those qualifications, then you’re ready to have some fun with BetMGM’s Money Monday Club.
NJ Exclusive Offers & Picks
NJ Sports Betting News
- PointsBet Drops A BOMB On The Sports Betting World With Huge Karma Refunds!
- Sports Bettors Are Loving New Odds For McGregor vs Cerrone Fight
- Top MUST SEE Best Bets Of The Week – Live Odds & Promotions
- Conor McGregor & Donald Cerrone’s 5 Greatest UFC Fight Finishes
- Super Bowl Odds For Remaining Divisional Round Teams