The Auburn Tigers (21-12) currently have the 25th-best odds among all teams to win the 2022-23 College Basketball National Championship at +7500. They next play against the Houston Cougars on Saturday, March 18 at 7:10 PM ET.
Looking at the odds to win the SEC tournament, the Tigers are currently +1400.
Auburn Futures: Odds to Win the National Championship
|+7500||25th||Bet $100 to win $7500|
- While our computer ranking places the Tigers 32nd in college basketball in terms of winning the national championship, the team’s national championship odds rank is significantly higher, ranking them 25th-best.
- After sporting +4500 odds to win the national championship in the preseason, Auburn’s current odds have worsened to +7500 (68th-biggest change in the country).
- The Tigers sport a 1.3% chance of winning the national championship, based on their most recent odds (+7500).
Think Auburn can make a run this year? If you’re not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user, sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Auburn NCAA Tournament Resume
- Against the No. 20 Tennessee Volunteers on March 4, the Tigers captured their signature win of the season, a 79-70 home victory.
- Auburn has played eight games versus Top 25 teams, taking home wins in two of them.
- Based on the RPI, the Tigers have four Quadrant 1 wins, tied for the 36th-most in the country. But they also have 10 Quadrant 1 losses, tied for the 24th-most.
- Auburn has tied for the 29th-most Quadrant 2 victories in the nation based on the RPI (five).
- According to the RPI, the Tigers have nine wins versus Quadrant 3 teams, tied for the 20th-most in the nation.
- The Tigers are facing the 14th-hardest schedule (based on our predictions) this season.
- Auburn’s remaining schedule includes one opponent above .500 and none with a poorer record than its own.
Top Auburn Performers
- Johni Broome: 14.2 PTS, 8.5 REB, 2.4 BLK, 52.8 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (9-for-30)
- Wendell Green Jr.: 13.9 PTS, 1.8 STL, 36.2 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (42-for-144)
- Jaylin Williams: 11.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.1 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (39-for-108)
- Allen Flanigan: 10.1 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (36-for-105)
- K.D. Johnson: 8.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (35-for-105)
Auburn’s Upcoming Schedule
|Sat, Mar 18||Houston||A||7:10 PM|
Catch college hoops action and watch March Madness on Paramount+. Click here to sign up and start watching live sports, originals and tons of shows and movies from your favorite networks.
Some betting offers available only in New Jersey and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.