The Cincinnati Bearcats (23-12) currently lead the AAC and have the 13th-best odds among all teams to win the 2022-23 College Basketball National Championship at +40000. They next take the court on the road against the Utah Valley Wolverines on Wednesday, March 22 at 9:00 PM ET.
The Bearcats’ odds to win the AAC tournament are +1300.
Ready to put your picks to the test and place a futures bet on Cincinnati? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Cincinnati Futures: Odds to Win the National Championship
|+40000||13th||Bet $100 to win $40000|
- The Bearcats are 13th-best in the country in terms of national championship odds (+40000). However, our computer rankings are significantly less confident, ranking them 34th, a difference of 21 spots.
- According to sportsbooks, Cincinnati is currently +40000 to win the national championship. Those odds are the same as the +40000 odds it opened the season with.
- The Bearcats, based on their most recent odds (+40000), have a 0.2% chance of winning the national championship.
Think Cincinnati can make a run this year? If you’re not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user, sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Cincinnati NCAA Tournament Resume
- On February 19 versus the UCF Knights, who rank inside the top 100 (No. 59) in our computer rankings, the Bearcats captured their signature win of the season, a 73-71 victory on the road.
- In seven games against Top 25 teams this season, Cincinnati has posted a record of 0-7.
- When facing Quadrant 1 teams (according to the RPI), the Bearcats are 1-7 (.125%) — tied for the 58th-most defeats.
- When facing Quadrant 3 opponents (based on the RPI), the Bearcats are 8-2 (.800%) — tied for the 30th-most victories.
- The Bearcats are playing the 85th-ranked schedule (based on our predictions) this year.
- Cincy has no games left against teams with worse records, and one game versus teams with above .500 records.
Top Cincinnati Performers
- Landers Nolley II: 16.7 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 41.6 3PT% (91-for-219)
- David DeJuilius: 14.7 PTS, 5.4 AST, 1.1 STL, 42.7 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (57-for-165)
- Viktor Lakhin: 11.7 PTS, 7.0 REB, 1.2 STL, 1.4 BLK, 62.4 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (2-for-4)
- Mika Adams-Woods: 9.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.4 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (51-for-139)
- Jeremiah Davenport: 9.3 PTS, 35.8 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (72-for-213)
Cincinnati’s Upcoming Schedule
|Wed, Mar 22||Utah Valley||A||9:00 PM|
Catch college hoops action and watch March Madness on Paramount+. Click here to sign up and start watching live sports, originals and tons of shows and movies from your favorite networks.
Some betting offers available only in New Jersey and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.