Bookmakers currently project the Florida Atlantic Owls (35-3) as one of the favorites to take home the 2022-23 College Basketball National Championship (+650 odds, 10th-best in college basketball). They next play against the San Diego State Aztecs on Saturday, April 1 at 6:09 PM ET.
Sportsbooks have the Owls at +150 to win the postseason tournament in C-USA.
Ready to put your picks to the test and place a futures bet on Florida Atlantic? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Florida Atlantic Futures: Odds to Win the National Championship
|+650||10th||Bet $100 to win $650|
- The Owls are 10th-best in the country in terms of national championship odds (+650). However, our computer rankings are significantly less confident, ranking them 18th-best, a difference of eight spots.
- The Owls have a 13.3% chance of winning the national championship, based on their current odds (+650).
Think Florida Atlantic can make a run this year? If you’re not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user, sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Florida Atlantic NCAA Tournament Resume
- The Owls picked up their best win of the season on March 25, when they took down the Kansas State Wildcats, who rank No. 15 in the AP’s Top 25, by a score of 79-76.
- Florida Atlantic has won all three games this season versus teams in the Top 25.
- The Owls have tied for the 38th-most Quadrant 1 wins in the country according to the RPI (four).
- Florida Atlantic has tied for the 49th-most Quadrant 2 wins in the country based on the RPI (four).
- According to the RPI, the Owls have 11 wins versus Quadrant 3 teams, tied for the fifth-most in the nation.
- In terms of difficulty, using our predictions, the Owls are playing the 113th-ranked schedule this season.
- Looking at FAU’s remaining schedule in 2022-23, it has one game against teams with records poorer than its own, and one versus squads currently above .500.
Top Florida Atlantic Performers
- Johnell Davis: 13.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 49.3 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (45-for-123)
- Vladislav Goldin: 10.3 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 62.7 FG%
- Alijah Martin: 13.1 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (70-for-189)
- Nicholas Boyd: 8.8 PTS, 44.5 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (63-for-162)
- Bryan Greenlee: 7.4 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (54-for-134)
Florida Atlantic’s Upcoming Schedule
|Sat, Apr 1||San Diego State||A||6:09 PM|
Catch college hoops action and watch March Madness on Paramount+. Click here to sign up and start watching live sports, originals and tons of shows and movies from your favorite networks.
Some betting offers available only in New Jersey and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.