A potential contender to win the 2022-23 College Basketball National Championship, the Michigan Wolverines (18-15) currently have +50000 odds to be the last team standing (which ranks 24th in college basketball). The next game up for them is on the road against the Vanderbilt Commodores on Saturday, March 18 at 12:00 PM ET.
Sportsbooks have the Wolverines at +1700 to win the postseason tournament in the Big Ten.
Ready to put your picks to the test and place a futures bet on Michigan? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Michigan Futures: Odds to Win the National Championship
|+50000||24th||Bet $100 to win $50000|
- The Wolverines rank 24th-best in college basketball in terms of national championship odds (+50000). However, our computer rankings are significantly less positive, ranking them 46th, a difference of 22 spots.
- Michigan’s current national championship odds sit at +50000. Compared to its odds before the season (+3500), that’s the third-biggest change in the country.
- With national championship odds of +50000, the Wolverines have a 0.2% chance of winning the national championship.
Think Michigan can make a run this year? If you’re not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user, sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Michigan NCAA Tournament Resume
- The Wolverines’ signature win of the season came in an 81-46 victory on January 1 against the Maryland Terrapins, who rank inside the top 50 (No. 25) in our computer rankings.
- Michigan has played four games this season versus Top 25 teams, which has resulted in a winless record of 0-4 in those contests.
- Based on the RPI, the Wolverines have 13 losses against Quadrant 1 teams, tied for the third-most in the nation.
- When facing Quadrant 2 opponents (based on the RPI), Michigan is 5-1 (.833%) — tied for the 29th-most wins, but also tied for the 269th-most defeats.
- The Wolverines face the 17th-toughest schedule in college basketball, based on our predictions.
- Glancing at Michigan’s remaining schedule in 2022-23, it has no games versus teams with records worse than its own, and one versus squads currently above .500.
Top Michigan Performers
- Hunter Dickinson: 18.4 PTS, 9.0 REB, 1.8 BLK, 56.0 FG%, 43.6 3PT% (24-for-55)
- Kobe Bufkin: 14.0 PTS, 1.3 STL, 48.2 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (43-for-121)
- Jett Howard: 14.2 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (78-for-212)
- Dug McDaniel: 8.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 37.7 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (31-for-89)
- Terrance Williams II: 6.1 PTS, 38.7 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (17-for-68)
Michigan’s Upcoming Schedule
|Sat, Mar 18||Vanderbilt||A||12:00 PM|
Catch college hoops action and watch March Madness on Paramount+. Click here to sign up and start watching live sports, originals and tons of shows and movies from your favorite networks.
Some betting offers available only in New Jersey and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.