The Oklahoma State Cowboys (20-15) are currently among the favorites to win the 2022-23 College Basketball National Championship, with +30000 odds to win it all (fourth-best in college basketball) as they prepare for a matchup at home against the North Texas Mean Green on Tuesday, March 21 at 7:00 PM ET.
The Cowboys are +2500 to win the Big 12 tournament.
Ready to put your picks to the test and place a futures bet on Oklahoma State? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Oklahoma State Futures: Odds to Win the National Championship
|+30000||4th||Bet $100 to win $30000|
- While our computer ranking places the Cowboys 42nd in the country in terms of winning the national championship, the team’s national championship odds rank comes in significantly higher, ranking them fourth-best.
- Prior to the start of the season, Oklahoma State had +14000 odds to win the national championship. Those odds have since worsened to +30000, which is the 32nd-biggest change among all teams in Division I.
- Looking at their most recent odds (+30000), the Cowboys sport a 0.3% chance of winning the national championship.
Think Oklahoma State can make a run this year? If you’re not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user, sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Oklahoma State NCAA Tournament Resume
- The Cowboys notched their signature win of the season on February 4, when they took down the TCU Horned Frogs, who rank No. 22 in the AP’s Top 25, by a score of 79-73.
- Oklahoma State owns one win in 12 games against Top 25 teams this season.
- When facing Quadrant 1 opponents (according to the RPI), the Cowboys are 5-12 (.294%) — tied for the ninth-most losses.
- Against Quadrant 2 opponents (based on the RPI), Oklahoma State is 5-2 (.714%) — tied for the 31st-most victories.
- According to the RPI, the Cowboys have six wins versus Quadrant 3 opponents, tied for the 69th-most in the country.
- Using our predictions, the Cowboys have the ninth-toughest schedule in the nation.
- For the remainder of 2022-23, OSU plays no teams with records not as good as its own, and one team currently above .500.
Top Oklahoma State Performers
- Kalib Boone: 10.8 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 58.8 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (2-for-8)
- Moussa Cisse: 6.6 PTS, 8.1 REB, 2.0 BLK, 56.6 FG%
- Bryce Thompson: 11.9 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (61-for-161)
- John-Michael Wright: 9.9 PTS, 36.8 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (68-for-198)
- Caleb Asberry: 9.6 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (58-for-167)
Oklahoma State’s Upcoming Schedule
|Tue, Mar 21||North Texas||H||7:00 PM|
Catch college hoops action and watch March Madness on Paramount+. Click here to sign up and start watching live sports, originals and tons of shows and movies from your favorite networks.
Some betting offers available only in New Jersey and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.