Bookmakers currently project the Oregon Ducks (21-14) as a potential contender to win the 2022-23 College Basketball National Championship (+50000 odds, 24th-best in college basketball). They next hit the court at home against the Wisconsin Badgers on Tuesday, March 21 at 9:00 PM ET.
The Ducks are +750 to win the Pac-12 tournament.
Ready to put your picks to the test and place a futures bet on Oregon? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Oregon Futures: Odds to Win the National Championship
|+50000||24th||Bet $100 to win $50000|
- With +50000 odds to win the national championship, the Ducks rank 24th-best in the country. That’s two spots better than their computer ranking (26th).
- Oregon’s current national championship odds are +50000. Compared to its odds before the season (+5000), that’s the sixth-biggest change in the country.
- Based on their most recent odds (+50000), the Ducks sport a 0.2% chance of winning the national championship.
Think Oregon can make a run this year? If you’re not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user, sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Oregon NCAA Tournament Resume
- The Ducks captured their signature win of the season on January 14, when they took down the Arizona Wildcats, who rank No. 8 in the AP’s Top 25, by a score of 87-68.
- Oregon has played seven games this season against Top 25 teams, and it has won one contest (14.3% winning percentage).
- The Ducks have tied for the 35th-most Quadrant 1 defeats in the country based on the RPI (nine).
- According to the RPI, the Ducks have seven wins versus Quadrant 3 opponents, tied for the 47th-most in the country.
- The Ducks are playing the 11th-toughest schedule (based on our predictions) this season.
- OU has one game remaining versus teams with above .500 records, and one game against squads with a worse record than its own.
Top Oregon Performers
- N’Faly Dante: 13.4 PTS, 8.4 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.4 BLK, 61.4 FG%
- Will Richardson: 12.2 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.5 STL, 42.9 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (49-for-145)
- Quincy Guerrier: 8.9 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (49-for-138)
- Kel’el Ware: 6.8 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 46.7 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (15-for-52)
- Rivaldo Soares: 7.2 PTS, 38.6 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (24-for-96)
Oregon’s Upcoming Schedule
|Tue, Mar 21||Wisconsin||H||9:00 PM|
Catch college hoops action and watch March Madness on Paramount+. Click here to sign up and start watching live sports, originals and tons of shows and movies from your favorite networks.
Some betting offers available only in New Jersey and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.