The Vanderbilt Commodores (22-14) are in the running when it comes to winning the 2022-23 College Basketball National Championship, with +40000 odds to win it all (which ranks 13th in college basketball) as they prepare for a matchup at home against the UAB Blazers on Wednesday, March 22 at 7:00 PM ET.
The Commodores’ odds to win the SEC tournament are +4500.
Ready to put your picks to the test and place a futures bet on Vanderbilt? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Vanderbilt Futures: Odds to Win the National Championship
|+40000||13th||Bet $100 to win $40000|
- While our computer ranking puts the Commodores 62nd in the country in terms of winning the national championship, the team’s national championship odds rank comes in much better, ranking them 13th-best.
- Vanderbilt’s national championship odds have gotten worse since the preseason, going from +30000 before the season to +40000 currently. That’s the 44th-biggest change in the country.
- Looking at their current odds (+40000), the Commodores have a 0.2% chance of winning the national championship.
Think Vanderbilt can make a run this year? If you’re not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user, sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Vanderbilt NCAA Tournament Resume
- In their signature win of the season, the Commodores beat the No. 20 Tennessee Volunteers, 66-65, on February 8.
- Vanderbilt has played nine games this season versus Top 25 teams, and it has been victorious in one contest (11.1% winning percentage).
- The Commodores have tied for the 37th-most Quadrant 1 victories in the country based on the RPI (four), but also have tied for the 25th-most Quadrant 1 losses (10).
- Vanderbilt has tied for the 19th-most Quadrant 2 wins in the country according to the RPI (six).
- The Dores are playing the 14th-toughest schedule (based on our predictions) this season.
- Glancing at Vandy’s remaining schedule in 2022-23, it has no games versus teams with records poorer than its own, and one versus teams currently above .500.
Top Vanderbilt Performers
- Liam Robbins: 15.0 PTS, 3.0 BLK, 50.4 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (19-for-52)
- Tyrin Lawrence: 13.2 PTS, 50.6 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (34-for-95)
- Ezra Manjon: 10.3 PTS, 49.2 FG%, 28.1 3PT% (9-for-32)
- Jordan Wright: 10.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.9 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (37-for-120)
- Myles Stute: 8.4 PTS, 34.7 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (74-for-205)
Vanderbilt’s Upcoming Schedule
|Wed, Mar 22||UAB||H||7:00 PM|
Catch college hoops action and watch March Madness on Paramount+. Click here to sign up and start watching live sports, originals and tons of shows and movies from your favorite networks.
Some betting offers available only in New Jersey and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.