Bookmakers list the Virginia Tech Hokies (19-14) as one of the favorites to win the 2022-23 College Basketball National Championship (+30000 odds, fourth-best in college basketball). They next hit the court on the road against the Cincinnati Bearcats on Wednesday, March 15 at 9:00 PM ET.
Bookmakers have the Hokies at +3000 to win the postseason tournament in the ACC.
Ready to put your picks to the test and place a futures bet on Virginia Tech? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Virginia Tech Futures: Odds to Win the National Championship
|+30000||4th||Bet $100 to win $30000|
- While our computer ranking puts the Hokies 76th in college basketball in terms of winning the national championship, the team’s national championship odds rank is much higher, ranking them fourth-best.
- Virginia Tech’s current national championship odds come in at +30000. Compared to its odds before the season (+15000), that’s the 34th-biggest change in the country.
- With national championship odds of +30000, the Hokies sport a 0.3% chance of winning the national championship.
Think Virginia Tech can make a run this year? If you’re not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user, sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Virginia Tech NCAA Tournament Resume
- The Hokies defeated the No. 12 Duke Blue Devils in a 78-75 win on January 23, which was their signature victory of the season.
- Virginia Tech, out of six games versus teams in the Top 25, has been victorious two times.
- Against Quadrant 1 opponents (based on the RPI), the Hokies are 4-5 (.444%) — tied for the 34th-most wins.
- Virginia Tech has tied for the 58th-most Quadrant 2 victories in the country based on the RPI (three).
- According to our predictions, the Hokies are facing the 85th-ranked schedule in terms of difficulty.
- Looking at VA Tech’s remaining schedule in 2022-23, it has no games against teams with records worse than its own, and one against teams currently above .500.
Top Virginia Tech Performers
- Justyn Mutts: 13.2 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.5 STL, 55.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (13-for-39)
- Grant Basile: 16.4 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 52.3 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (64-for-163)
- Sean Pedulla: 15.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.9 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (67-for-190)
- Hunter Cattoor: 10.8 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 42.4 3PT% (75-for-177)
- Lynn Kidd: 5.1 PTS, 65.8 FG%
Virginia Tech’s Upcoming Schedule
|Wed, Mar 15||Cincinnati||A||9:00 PM|
Catch college hoops action and watch March Madness on Paramount+. Click here to sign up and start watching live sports, originals and tons of shows and movies from your favorite networks.
Some betting offers available only in New Jersey and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.