A potential contender to win the 2022-23 College Basketball National Championship, according to oddsmakers, is the Wisconsin Badgers (20-14), who have the 24th-best odds across all NCAA teams at +50000 to be the last team standing. Next on their schedule is a matchup Tuesday, March 28 at the North Texas Mean Green, tipping at 7:00 PM ET.
Sportsbooks have the Badgers at +5500 to win the postseason tournament in the Big Ten.
Ready to put your picks to the test and place a futures bet on Wisconsin? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Wisconsin Futures: Odds to Win the National Championship
|+50000||24th||Bet $100 to win $50000|
- While our computer ranking puts the Badgers 47th in the country in terms of winning the national championship, the team’s national championship odds rank comes in significantly higher, ranking them 24th-best.
- Wisconsin’s national championship odds have worsened since the preseason, going from +10000 before the season to +50000 currently. That’s the eighth-biggest change in the country.
- The Badgers, based on their updated odds (+50000), sport a 0.2% chance of winning the national championship.
Think Wisconsin can make a run this year? If you’re not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user, sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Wisconsin NCAA Tournament Resume
- The Badgers defeated the No. 6 Marquette Golden Eagles in an 80-77 win in overtime on December 3, which was their best victory of the season.
- In four games versus teams in the AP’s Top 25, Wisconsin has one win.
- According to the RPI, the Badgers have seven wins over Quadrant 1 teams, tied for the 18th-most in the country.
- Wisconsin has tied for the 19th-most Quadrant 2 wins in the nation according to the RPI (six), but also has tied for the 33rd-most Quadrant 2 losses (five).
- Based on our predictions, the Badgers have the 19th-hardest schedule in the country.
- Looking at Wisconsin’s remaining schedule in 2022-23, it has no games versus teams with records worse than its own, and one versus teams currently above .500.
Top Wisconsin Performers
- Steven Crowl: 12.2 PTS, 50.9 FG%, 30.7 3PT% (27-for-88)
- Tyler Wahl: 11.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.7 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (10-for-34)
- Chucky Hepburn: 12.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 37.7 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (63-for-160)
- Connor Essegian: 11.7 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (67-for-185)
- Max Klesmit: 8.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.1 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (46-for-116)
Wisconsin’s Upcoming Schedule
|Tue, Mar 28||North Texas||A||7:00 PM|
Catch college hoops action and watch March Madness on Paramount+. Click here to sign up and start watching live sports, originals and tons of shows and movies from your favorite networks.
Some betting offers available only in New Jersey and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.