The Sacramento Kings will look to leading scorer De’Aaron Fox when they try to upset the Mikal Bridges-led Brooklyn Nets on March 16, 2023. The Kings (41-27) are a 2.5-point underdog against the Nets (39-30). The game features an over/under of 238.
The Nets enter this contest following a 121-107 loss to the Thunder on Tuesday. Bridges totaled 34 points, four rebounds and two assists for Brooklyn.
The Kings head into this contest on the heels of a 117-114 victory against the Bulls on Wednesday. Fox scored a team-high 32 points for Sacramento in the victory.
Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Nets Vs. Kings Odds, Betting Line, Matchup Info
- When: Thursday, March 16, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York
- TV: YES and NBCS-CA
- Spread Favorite: Nets -2.5
- Moneyline Favorite: Nets -140
- Moneyline Underdog: Kings +118
- Over/Under: 238 points
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Nets Betting Trends
- The Nets have put together a 37-31-1 ATS record so far this year.
- Brooklyn has an ATS record of 14-16-1 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites this season.
- The Nets have come away with 26 wins in the 37 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This season, Brooklyn has come away with a win 20 times in 29 chances when named as a favorite of at least -140 or better on the moneyline.
- The Nets and their opponents have combined to hit the over 31 out of 69 times this season.
- Brooklyn and its opponents have gone over 238 combined points in 21 of 69 games this season.
- The Nets have had an average of 226.8 points in their games this season, 11.2 fewer than this matchup’s total.
Nets Top Performers
Nets Season Stats
- Brooklyn averages 113.8 points per game (18th in the league) while allowing 113.1 per contest (12th in the NBA). It has a +48 scoring differential overall.
- The 40.3 rebounds per game the Nets average rank 29th in the NBA, and are 4.9 fewer than the 45.2 their opponents pull down per outing.
- Offensively the Nets have fared better in home games this season, putting up 114.4 points per game, compared to 113.2 per game when playing on the road.
- Defensively Brooklyn has been better in home games this season, ceding 110.2 points per game, compared to 115.4 in road games.
- While the Nets are scoring 113.8 points per game in 2022-23, they have fallen short of that over their past 20 games, producing 112.2 points per contest.
- Brooklyn has performed worse defensively over its past 20 games, giving up 116.5 points per contest, 3.4 more points than its season average of 113.1.
- The Nets are draining 13.8 treys per game with a 36.1% three-point percentage over their past 20 games, compared to their season averages of 12.8 and 38.3%.
Nets Recent And Upcoming Schedule
Ready to place a bet on the Nets? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Kings Betting Trends
- Sacramento has put together a 37-30-1 ATS record so far this season.
- The Kings have been an underdog by 2.5 points or more 23 times this season, and covered the spread in 13 of those contests.
- This season, Sacramento has been the underdog 26 times and won 11, or 42.3%, of those games.
- The Kings have a record of 9-11, a 45% win rate, when they’re set as an underdog of +118 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- A total of 34 Sacramento’s games this season have gone over the point total.
- Kings games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 238 points in 33 of 68 outings.
- The average over/under for Sacramento’s outings this season is 239.7, 1.7 more points than this game’s point total.
Kings Top Performers
Kings Season Stats
- Offensively, Sacramento is the best squad in the league (121.2 points per game). But defensively it is third-worst (118.5 points allowed per game).
- The Kings are 22nd in the league at 42.1 rebounds per game. That’s similar to the 41.9 their opponents average.
- Sacramento averages 124.2 points per game at home, and 118.0 on the road.
- The Kings allow 119.2 points per game at home, and 117.8 away.
- In its last 20 games, Sacramento has been scoring 125.2 points per game, an average that’s slightly higher than the 121.2 it has scored over the course of the 2022-23 season.
- The Kings’ points-allowed average over their last 20 games (123.0) is 4.5 more points per game than the team is allowing over the entire season (118.5).
- During its last 20 contests, Sacramento is making the same number of three-pointers per game as its season long average (13.6), while shooting a higher percentage from beyond the arc in that span (37.7% compared to 37.2% season-long).
Kings Recent And Upcoming Schedule
Looking to place a bet on the Kings? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Some betting offers available only in New Jersey and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.