“Free To Bet Day” Celebration – Today Only
There may be “no such thing as a free lunch,” but thanks to DraftKings Sportsbook, free bets are another story. It’s been exactly one year since the Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act (PASPA) was deemed unconstitutional by the Supreme Court, and DraftKings is throwing a $514,000 party to celebrate the occasion.
It’s “Free To Bet Day” in recognition of the momentous occasion just 365 days ago, and DraftKings is awarding $514,000 in total giveaways to new customers. This includes a free $5.14 bet, as well as some exciting special odds boosts every hour.
“Free to Bet Day is our way of saying ‘thank you’ to all our customers who have helped make DraftKings an integral part of American sports history and innovation, and with their passion and support we could not be more hopeful for what the future holds,” said CEO and co-founder, Jason Robins.
As additional states start to pass the same sports betting legislation, DraftKings will be there to entice more players across the country with offerings like this that can enhance their overall sports betting experience.
So what are you waiting for?
You don’t want to miss out on this party, it’s one for the ages!
NJ Exclusive Offers & Picks
NJ Sports Betting News
- PointsBet Letting All NJ Players #NameABet this Summer… Wait, WHAT!?
- PointsBet Sportsbook Will Have A Live Stream During The NBA Draft
- NJ Online Sportsbooks Are “Tiger-Proofing” The US Open With Odds Boost
- Durant Injury Has Huge Impact On NBA Final Odds, Free Agency
- DraftKings Posts New York Knicks 2019-20 Championship Odds Ahead Of Free Agency