The New York Knicks will look to leading scorer Julius Randle when they try to upset the Nikola Jokic-led Denver Nuggets on March 18, 2023. The Knicks (41-30) are a 2.5-point underdog against the Nuggets (47-23). The game features a point total of 230.
The Nuggets enter this game after a 119-100 win against the Pistons on Thursday. In Denver’s win, Jokic led the way with a team-high 30 points (adding 10 rebounds and nine assists).
The Knicks head into this contest following a 123-107 win over the Trail Blazers on Tuesday. Immanuel Quickley put up 26 points, 10 rebounds and three assists for New York.
Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Nuggets Vs. Knicks Odds, Betting Line, Matchup Info
- When: Saturday, March 18, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York
- TV: MSG and ALT2
- Spread Favorite: Nuggets -2.5
- Moneyline Favorite: Nuggets -134
- Moneyline Underdog: Knicks +112
- Over/Under: 230 points
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Nuggets Betting Trends
- The Nuggets have covered 37 times in 70 chances against the spread this season.
- Denver has an ATS record of 26-21-1 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites this season.
- The Nuggets have come away with 40 wins in the 55 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This season, Denver has come away with a win 37 times in 49 chances when named as a favorite of at least -134 or better on the moneyline.
- So far this season, 35 out of the Nuggets’ 70 games have hit the over.
- In 35 of 70 games this season, Denver and its opponents have gone over 230 points.
- The Nuggets have had an average of 229.9 points in their games this season, 0.1 fewer than this matchup’s total.
Nuggets Top Performers
|Michael Porter Jr.||53||17.2||5.3||1.1||0.7||0.5||2.9|
Nuggets Season Stats
- Denver is outscoring opponents by 3.9 points per game with a +270 scoring differential overall. It puts up 116.9 points per game (seventh in the NBA) and gives up 113.0 per outing (13th in the league).
- The Nuggets are 17th in the league at 43.0 rebounds per game. That’s 2.7 more than the 40.3 their opponents average.
- At home, the Nuggets are averaging 7.7 more points per game (120.6) than they are in away games (112.9).
- Denver is surrendering 110.1 points per game this season when playing at home, which is 5.9 fewer points than it is allowing when playing on the road (116.0).
- In their previous 20 games, the Nuggets are scoring 117.7 points per game, 0.8 more than their season average (116.9).
- Denver is surrendering 113.7 points per game over its previous 20 games, compared to its season average of 113.0 points allowed.
- The Nuggets are sinking 0.3 fewer treys per game in their past 20 games (11.8) compared to their season average (12.1), and they are posting a lower three-point percentage over their past 20 games (36.5%) compared to their season mark (38.7%).
Nuggets Recent And Upcoming Schedule
Ready to place a bet on the Nuggets? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Knicks Betting Trends
- New York has put together a 40-30-1 ATS record so far this season.
- The Knicks have been an underdog by 2.5 points or more 27 times this season, and covered the spread in 15 of those contests.
- New York has entered the game as underdogs 37 times this season and won 19, or 51.4%, of those games.
- This season, the Knicks have won 13 of their 27 games, or 48.1%, when they’re the underdog by at least +112 on the moneyline.
- New York’s games have hit the over 37 out of 71 times this season.
- The Knicks have played 31 games this season that ended with a combined score over 230 points.
- The average total for New York’s games this season is 227.4 points, 2.6 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Knicks Top Performers
Knicks Season Stats
- New York is 14th in the league in points scored (115.1 per game) and eighth in points allowed (112.3).
- The Knicks win the rebound battle by an average of 4.3 boards. They are pulling down 47.1 rebounds per game (second in league) compared to their opponents’ 42.8.
- New York is scoring more points at home (116.2 per game) than on the road (114.1).
- At home the Knicks are allowing 112.2 points per game, 0.2 fewer points than they are on the road (112.4).
- New York has seen an uptick in scoring lately, putting up 117.3 points per game in its last 20 outings, 2.2 points more than the 115.1 it has scored this year.
- The past 20 games have seen the Knicks allow 0.3 fewer points per game (112.0) than their season-long average (112.3).
- During its last 20 contests, New York is making 1.0 more three-pointer per game than its season long average (13.4 compared to 12.4 season-long), while also shooting a higher percentage from deep in that span (35.6% compared to 34.8% season-long).
Knicks Recent And Upcoming Schedule
|3/14||Trail Blazers||W 123-107||Away||-2.5|
Looking to place a bet on the Knicks? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Some betting offers available only in New Jersey and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.