The Toronto Raptors (34-36) enter their matchup against the Minnesota Timberwolves (35-36) on March 18, 2023 as a 9.5-point favorite. The point total for the game is set at 224.5.
In their last outing on Thursday, the Raptors earned a 128-111 victory against the Thunder. Pascal Siakam put up 25 points, 14 rebounds and eight assists for Toronto.
The Timberwolves’ last game on Friday ended in a 139-131 loss to the Bulls in overtime. Mike Conley put up 28 points, five rebounds and six assists for Minnesota.
Raptors Vs. Timberwolves Odds, Betting Line, Matchup Info
- When: Saturday, March 18, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Ontario
- TV: TSN and BSN
- Spread Favorite: Raptors -9.5
- Moneyline Favorite: Raptors -440
- Moneyline Underdog: Timberwolves +325
- Over/Under: 224.5 points
Raptors Betting Trends
- The Raptors have put together a 35-35-0 ATS record so far this year.
- Toronto is 3-2 ATS this season when playing as at least 9.5-point favorites.
- The Raptors have won in 24, or 58.5%, of the 41 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Toronto has yet to lose in five games when named as at least a -440 moneyline favorite.
- Raptors games have gone over the point total 38 out of 70 times this season.
- In 38 of 70 games this season, Toronto and its opponents have scored more than 224.5 points.
- The average point total in Raptors outings this year is 224.9, 0.4 more points than this game’s over/under.
Raptors Top Performers
|Gary Trent Jr.||61||17.7||2.6||1.6||1.6||0.2||2.5|
Raptors Season Stats
- Toronto averages 112.8 points per game (21st in the league) while giving up 112.1 per contest (fifth in the NBA). It has a +46 scoring differential overall.
- The Raptors average 42.9 rebounds per game (18th in the league) compared to the 42.3 of their opponents.
- The Raptors average 114.1 points per game at home, compared to 111.5 points per game in road games, a difference of 2.6 points per contest.
- Defensively Toronto has been better at home this year, allowing 110.7 points per game, compared to 113.5 away from home.
- The Raptors are averaging 113.0 points per contest over their past 20 games, compared to their season average of 112.8.
- Over its previous 20 games, Toronto is ceding 111.5 points per contest, compared to its season average of 112.1 points allowed.
- The Raptors are making 10.8 treys per contest in their previous 20 games, which is 0.1 fewer three-pointers than their average for the season (10.9). That said, they sport a higher three-point percentage over their past 20 contests (35.2%) compared to their season average from downtown (33.9%).
Raptors Recent And Upcoming Schedule
Timberwolves Betting Trends
- Minnesota has put together a 34-37-0 ATS record so far this season.
- The Timberwolves have been an underdog by 9.5 points or more this year once, and failed to cover the spread.
- Minnesota has entered the game as underdogs 39 times this season and won 19, or 48.7%, of those games.
- The Timberwolves have played as an underdog of +325 or more once this season and lost that game.
- In Minnesota’s 71 chances this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 33 times.
- The Timberwolves have played 40 games this season that have had more than 224.5 combined points scored.
- Minnesota has a 231.6-point average over/under in its contests this season, 7.1 more points than this game’s point total.
Timberwolves Top Performers
Timberwolves Season Stats
- In 2022-23, Minnesota is 12th in the NBA on offense (115.7 points scored per game) and 18th on defense (115.9 points conceded).
- The Timberwolves lose the rebound battle by 3.2 boards on average. They collect 41.7 rebounds per game, 23rd in the league, while their opponents pull down 44.9.
- In 2022-23 Minnesota is scoring 1.0 more points per game at home (116.2) than away (115.2).
- At home, the Timberwolves allow 115.0 points per game. Away, they allow 116.9.
- Minnesota has seen an uptick in scoring recently, racking up 117.3 points per game in its last 20 contests, 1.6 points more than the 115.7 it has scored this year.
- The Timberwolves’ defense has been more porous as of late, as the team has allowed 118.0 points per game over their past 20 compared to the 115.9 points per game their opponents average this season.
- Minnesota is trending up from beyond the arc over its last 20 outings, making 13.4 threes per game and shooting 37.1% from long range in comparison to its season-long averages of 12.1 makes and 36.0% from distance in the 2022-23 season.
Timberwolves Recent And Upcoming Schedule
Some betting offers available only in New Jersey and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.