Super Bowl LV is right around the corner. While everyone is stoked to see the Tom Brady-Patrick Mahomes, Tampa Bay Buccaneers-Kansas City Chiefs showdown, you can add some excitement to it by betting on the game.
If you’ve been looking to open up a sportsbook account, now is a great time to do it as the online sportsbooks are offering generous incentives. Let’s take a look at what’s being offered across the board.
I looked all around the net and put together the best Super Bowl LV sportsbook offers we could find:
FanDuel: 55/1 Odds Boost
FanDuel Sportsbook normally gives new customers a $1000 bonus for signing up and making the first deposit, but for now, the sportsbook has replaced that offer with something unique for Super Bowl Sunday.
What the new offer is a 55/1 odds boost where you can win up to $275.
How it works is if you’re a new customer, you sign up and open a new account, you’ll be able to qualify for a 55/1 odds boost for the Super Bowl. This is available to new users only.
The boost is for a bet on the side for Super Bowl LV. In other words, you can bet on either the Kansas City Chiefs or the Tampa Bay Buccaneers – whichever side you like – and you’ll get a 55/1 to boost instead of the regular payout.
The max bet you can use for this is $5, which is how you get to the $275 payout – if you choose correctly.
Once you open up a new FanDuel account, you’ll see some instructions pop up as to how to take advantage of these Super Bowl LV sportsbook offers.
DraftKings: Big Game No Brainer
If you’re looking to collect one of the easiest wins ever, you might want to check out DraftKings Sportsbook and their Big Game No Brainer promo for the Super Bowl where you can double your money.
How it works:
- After you make a deposit, you’ll have the opportunity to get an odds boost, which will double your bet.
- The bet is this: if either team scores a touchdown in the Super Bowl – in any which way – you’ll get to double your money.
- Of course, given that two of the best offenses in the league are in the NFL’s championship game and that Tom Brady is on one side and Patrick Mahomes is on the other, we’re surely going to get a touchdown.
- This offer is only available for new customers.
- You have to make a qualifying deposit of $5 or more. Your maximum bet for this promotion is $50.
PointsBet: Big Game Goat Insurance
PointsBet Sportsbook is never one to miss out on the fun as they’re known for their great promos. They have a few options for the big game, so if you have an account there, you might want to take advantage.
The first is called Big Game Goat Insurance, which looks like a sure-fire win as long as nobody gets completely blown out. Never mind blown out; this would have to be one of the most lopsided Super Bowls ever.
- How it works is if you place a bet of $50 or more, you’ll get money back up to $50 if your team loses by 43 points or less.
- In other words, it’s not likely to happen.
- Consider that the worst loss in Tom Brady’s career was a 35-point margin while the worst in Patrick Mahomes’ young career is just eight points. Something would have to go very, very wrong.
- All you have to do here is bet on the pre-game moneyline (not spread or anything else).
The second promo that they’re running right now is called ‘Big Game Boosters’.
- How this works is these are basically odds boosts relating to various props for Super Bowl LV.
- For example, the regular odds for Patrick Mahomes to win the MVP award is -110 but you can get that boosted to +110.
- Or you can bet on Tom Brady over 0.5 rushing yards.
- The regular odds are at +175 but you can get a boost to +200.
These types of props offer some extra value, so lock it in before the lines are gone!
WilliamHill Sportsbook doesn’t have a ton going on as far as the Super Bowl LV sportsbook offers, as they’re offering their standard promos. However, if you don’t have an account there, it might be the right time for you to sign up, make a deposit and play. They offer new customers a $500 risk-free bet upon their first deposit, so that could come in handy for betting on Super Bowl LV.
The game is tough to handicap as it looks like the two sides are pretty easily matched. You can take advantage of this promo, bet $500 and not worry much about who wins or loses the game.