After the first #BattleOfTheBooks match-up, there’s already a HUGE upset. theScore shocked the world by beating #1 seed, DraftKings! And the NJ Sportsbook free bet was given out.
March Madness does exist in format and style with the brand-new Battle of the Books at PlayNJ.com. It’s a daily vote on the PlayNJ Twitter page for the sports apps, from 11 am-11 p.m. (EST), with a different matchup each day.
IMPORTANT: You must LIKE the post after placing your VOTE to be entered into the drawing to win FREE $25 BETS from @DKSportsbook!
— Play NJ (@playnjcom) March 17, 2020
Fans select who moves on.
It’s a popularity contest fully amped up, as the wagering enterprises vie for Twitter supremacy. The bettors decide who moves on. Bettors decided their favorite books in a daily matchup. Winners move on.
You crown the ultimate champion.
But actually, everybody wins.
What’s in it for the books? Bragging rights, status galore and the chance to display their wares before the gambling public.
NJ Sportbook Free Bet
For participants? Multiple chances at prizes. $25-$200 in Free Bets to be exact. A chance to qualify for prizes and free bets every day.
This is a real test of loyalty. A number of bettors have more than one favorite. But WHICH One is the favorite?
Current Round 1 Sportsbooks
Eight first-round competitions cut the field in half. Then it’s down to four after the next round. And then two. And finally, the champion.
Think of how many times you can weigh in. And possibly collect.
Anyone who participates in the voting on Twitter will be entered into prize drawings for a chance to win free bets from several of the top NJ online sports betting apps.
- Visit: twitter.com/playnjcom and follow us
- Check out the latest #BattleOfTheBooks poll on our feed
- Vote for the sportsbook you want to see move on to the next round
- LIKE the post. (If you don’t like the post, we won’t know you voted)
- And that’s it. You’re entered to win the NJ Sportsbook Free Bet prize in that specific voting matchup.
First Round Upset
DraftKings and the Score opened the competition Monday. They comprise the first in a daily competition.
And theScore says “What About Us?”
Though its mobile app debuted in 2007, theScore was once a cable network in Canada.
Since then, the Score, which sold its TV network to Rogers Communications, has become a go-to source for sports information. For the past 10 years, theScore has gained traction in the US, where a reported two-thirds of its customers live.
First-round action continues Tuesday, with 888Sport tangling with Caesars. Wednesday features Bet MGM against Resorts.
Will there be surprises in this battle? Definitely.
An eight seed already has shocked a Number 1.
Will we get indications that certain books are on the rise? Yes.
And it’s all about fun.
Enjoy. And vote.
NJ Exclusive Offers & Picks
NJ Sports Betting News
- Rally With DraftKings & Help United Way’s COVID Relief Effort
- Crazy Upsets & Wild Finishes in Rd1 of the #BattleOfTheBooks
- NJ Man Hits A Record Jackpot Playing Hard Rock Online Casino
- Tom Brady To Tampa Gave Sportsbooks The Boost They Desperately Needed
- NJ Sportsbooks Are Paying More Attention To PlayNJ’s ‘Battle Of The Books’ This Year