Normally, June is the winding down of a frenetic spring on the sports calendar. Instead of crowning champions, this month sees the NBA and NHL playoffs continue into July, the rescheduled European soccer championships, and the first half of MLB’s long season.
With all that going on, why not add a big UFC card to our plates?
UFC 263 PointsBet Promo
UFC 263 will run Saturday night from Gila River Arena in Glendale, Arizona. The home of the Phoenix Coyotes will see 14 big fights, including two title bouts.
For the main event…
PointsBet is giving fans a +100 price on middleweight champion Israel Adesanya landing one punch against challenger Marvin Vettori.
Yeah, that easy. If the champ lands a punch, double your money.
This isn’t another great offer just available to new customers. Of course, they have two risk-free bets up to $2,000 ($500 on fixed odds, $1,500 on the first PointsBetting) upon signing up.
This offer is good for all PointsBets customers across the country.
Adesanya is probably a safe bet to land a punch at some point in the five-round rematch with the “Italian Dream”. “The Last Stylebender” may be the most accomplished name in UFC in different fields of combat sports.
- He went 5-1 as a regular boxer before winning 75 of 80 bouts in professional kickboxing.
- His loss to light heavyweight champ Jan Blachowicz at UFC 259 was his first defeat in the octagon.
- However, in that bout, the undersized Adesanya landed 99 punches.
Some UFC fans may struggle to remember why this is billed as Adesanya-Vettori 2.
The pair faced off at middleweight in 2018, with Adesanya winning a split decision in his second UFC appearance. Following three successful title defenses and his first UFC defeat, it’s likely the champ will want a more definitive victory in this rematch.
How To Enter
Getting that money is fairly straightforward.
- Sign in or create a new account.
- Once online, go to the Promos page and hit Bet Now on the deal.
- The bet max is $10, which should help players looking to work on the MLB grind or pick some winners in the playoffs.