DC and Houston, jump to the head of the class at most NJ online sportsbooks. That’s what DraftKings oddsmakers have conveyed to XFL bettors for the XFL week 3 odds as the 10-week regular season approaches.
The DC Defenders are the new betting favorites to win the XFL championship:
- Down to +200 from its 6-1 pre-season outlook after opening the season with two strong victories
- Including a shutout of the New York Guardians 27-0 last week
The Houston Roughnecks follow at +225
- Down from 9-1 when the season has begun
- Following their pulsating 28-24 triumph over the St. Louis BattleHawks to post two home season-opening victories
The Dallas Renegades, the consensus pre-season pick at +350
- Slid to 6-1
The Seattle Dragons are the longest shot on the board at 12-1.
XFL Week 3 Odds & Matchups
The top teams hit the road for the first time this season.
Saturday Games – XFL Week 3 Odds
Houston is -5.5 at Tampa Bay, with the over-under 47.
- Tampa Bay doesn’t have an offensive touchdown yet.
Dallas is -4.5 at Seattle with the over-under at 44.5.
- The running game led by Cameron Artis-Payne took the pressure off Dallas QB Landry Jones last week.
- He looks to get sharper.
Sunday Games – XFL Week 3 Odds
The St. Louis BattleHawks celebrate their home opener, giving 7.5 to the New York Guardians in a battle of 1-1 teams.
- St. Louis did the league a favor, rallying from 21-6 down on the road in Houston to stay close in a 28-24 loss.
- The comeback was important because it kept television viewers from leaving the game, a situation the new league must avoid.
- DC hits the road for the first time, at -7, against the winless Los Angeles Wildcats.
NJ Exclusive Offers & Picks
NJ Sports Betting News
- Rally With DraftKings & Help United Way’s COVID Relief Effort
- Crazy Upsets & Wild Finishes in Rd1 of the #BattleOfTheBooks
- NJ Man Hits A Record Jackpot Playing Hard Rock Online Casino
- Tom Brady To Tampa Gave Sportsbooks The Boost They Desperately Needed
- NJ Sportsbooks Are Paying More Attention To PlayNJ’s ‘Battle Of The Books’ This Year